1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ashwagandha - Side Effects

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by englishtutorjul, Nov 25, 2020.

1. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

Considering taking capsules. Since it is natural, haven’t felt the need to consult a doctor. Any pointers on dosage, side effects etc? Wanting to try for sleep and stress relief.

2. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

3. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Anything from body to mind is intervention with side effects, and the other way around with side benefits...is my personal opinion. Unless of course, it is an extreme issue or emergency.

4. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

H takes youtheory ashwagandha 1000mg ... need to take it for a few weeks continuously to see the affect... mainly for stress and sleeplessness ... but he had been to a doctor and took prescription meds for sometime before switching to this ... i am also trying to take this but yet to form a consistent schedule to see any benefits.

5. mitali123

mitali123 Bronze IL'ite

Sleeplessness is the main side effect although I never believed that ayurvedic medicine would have any side effects. Within a few weeks of starting my husband started getting a little lesser sleep but it didn’t deteriorate further and gets better with some yoga