Ashtama shani

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by RADIODOC679, Feb 16, 2014.

1. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Hi all!!
    Writing with very heavy & broken heart.As i said earlier my hubby lost job due to ashtama shani ,still not got anything.its almost 2years,I am working but my health is bad(7th shani) and income not so good-scraping barely.Feel so horrible,being on so many medications,TTC,no help from anyone.Now i heard iam getting shani in 8th place-so petrified,what to do?how can God be so cruel-noone in my immediate family has even suffered1/10 of us-its like shani has put circle around me & my hubby & refises to leave.Feeling like why i should live when life has nothing to offer-Suddenly my friends avoiding me ,parents & inlaws dont want to come -wish i wasa robot with no feelings-ANy pooja i can do-i did 8days hanuman pooja,reading vishnu sahsranam when i can,cant do fasting-too many medications-please help.

2. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Tough times are part of every life. Even for me its shani in 8th place and for my DH its in 4 th place. Both of us face too many problems in terms of health, family, work and what not. But, remember one thing, it is not going to last for more than 2 1/2 years. God is not so cruel. You reap for what you had done. Not being rude. I had neglected my food and healthy diet habits and for which I suffer. I trust in God and have faith that nothing will last forever, I am able sail through these times keeping in mind. During these 2 years, had been hospitalized, faced issues, spending too much money, and also facing emotional threats. The same 2 years, I have got a kid after TTC, able to keep myself sane. Most of all, tough times are learning curve. You get to know people. You will not spend too much in future and will concentrate on saving. You learn how important you are.

Regarding people avoiding you, dont bother. Also remove all negativity. Its tough, but only after an examiantio
    n you get results. You will remember results not examination.

Remedies: Read hanuman chalisa, at least listen when cant read. Go to thriunallaru. Its in Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu. Help the physically challenged. Shani always showers blessings when we help the needy. If you cant donate much, pray for them.
    Intentions matter a lot.

PS: Dont worry too much. The times will get over by this June. You can always wait for 4 more more months right.

Still cant console yourself, then imagine all these astrology stuff are meaningless and go ahead. Things destined to happen will happen at any cost. Nobody is gonna suffer forever. Cheer up lady

1 person likes this.
  3. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

hello,

Asthama shani affects career for every one.There ll sani payrichi this november.trust me those who are suffering from this will be relieved.I know what sort of pain you are going through,my story is also just like yours,no job since 2 1/2 years,every one avoiding.But i firmly believe nothing is permanent.Every thing will be normal.Recite soundrya lahiri or lalitha sahasranamam and chant hare krishna...cheer up!!

4. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Thanks to sudha05& visasri-I never was the one to believe in astrology etc..But since 4 years my life has gone from bad to worse-& we did all pariharams specified-Feel even bad because same thing is goign to repeat all over-my hubby 8shani ending & mine starting-lplease pray for me.

5. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

no no don't think like that. Don t expect all is going to happen again.You are unknowingly inviting negativity to your life.Expect only good things going to happen.See yours DH Asthama shani is going to get over which will compensate and decrease the bad effect of shani. Don't worry think positive.Always chant Hare Krishna and see how every things changes...

1 person likes this.
  6. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sudha05!
    Many thanks for such comforting words-Hopefully i can sail through-See i am not scared of the result.its only my mother & inlaws are so much into astrology-& every time i receive a call they say this & that do this -etc....for sometime i iggnored,but i cant keep the phone down every time-Sorry if i am trolling,i dont like to write my worries but i am in a catch 22 like situation-i try be positive,then the next phone comes-something they say & i am 2 steps back-see if they were some other relatives i would jolly well disconnect the phone but parents-i agree they are also concerned but this overconcern is killling me-Addind to all this is if i dont call back i get sarcastic replies-look she called,its goingto rain-Esp my mom she has zero idea wat i am going through,i havent told her or my dad about my hubby's unemplyment since both are heart patients,i have been lying for 3 years that all is hunky-dory but cant anymore-I just cant take it-keep crying in front of god & carry on -hopefully atleast he hears.

7. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

Hmmm...let me tell you one thing.if any one from your family calls you say things like this, you should tell them, what ever going to happen will happen and seriously all this pariharams or poojas will not going to change any thing(i listen Bagavatam discourse and i heard it from there).This will make you only strong and gives strength to face the situation,you console them that you are not worried as you have strength to face it and tell them not to worry.And consult only one astrologer at a time. Astrology should be seen only for marriage and for buying properties.Its you who have to console your parents and inlaws that every thing is going to be fine and not to take any stress coz if you remain worried then entire family will be worried.Atleast try to pretend that you are not worried.You lift your spirits and stay positive and bring positivism not only in you but among others also,.I read a book called The Secret by Ronda Bryne which really helped me to lift my spirits.There is a movie on this also on youtube. I think it will really help you.You must watch it.It has really helped many people.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  8. praveen89

praveen89 New IL'ite

Hi

sorry to hear even I am facing tough time as meena rasi has asthamatha sani too

I am a UK graduate due to visa restriction could not get job there
    I have a heavy student loan & still struggling to get job here in India as I am giving my 100% I tried through referrals & other thing still not got job
    It seems sani is leaving on Nov but good effects are seen six months prior to transit so dont lose faith keep praying to Shani/hanuman & hope for the best as you are not alone in this struggle

Praveen

9. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

I'm facing similar problem as well, since 2007...Irritating health issues, problems with friends, family members & seniors...I feel exhausted & drained out always..Even my friends and seniors seem to avoid me and ignore me...Even if I'm not at fault I get into trouble. I have also spent so much on doctor visits, medicines, treatments etc...Almost every weekend I go to some doctor or the other for consultation...At every phase of life, facing obstacles...I've developed severe depression & find myself being angry & depressed all the time...The advice which i got was to visit Thirunallar temple...Can u try going to the temple once, maybe you will get a little relief from your problems..

10. somaraja2005

somaraja2005 New IL'ite

Dear Sister,

Don't worry. follow any remedies for instant results.
    1) Kindly pour thil oil for 11 days on shani maharaj.
    2) Wear Horse shoe ring to the middle fingure(very effective).
    3) give urad dal laddu(sweet) to traffic police in the mid afternoon on Saturday(very effective).
    3) give butter milk to traffic police in the mid afternoon on Saturday(very effective).
    4) Do rama nama japam(with this hanuman will be with you. if hanuman is near by you, all planet far by you).
    5) Pour water to peepal tree for 41 days(say this mantra under this tree(konastha,pigala, baburuhu, krishno, roudranthakah, yamaha, sourih senischarah mandaha, pipaladeshu samstitah)).
    6) Give food/cloth/butter milk to old age home/mentally retarded people/small children.
    7) Say two words every early morning when you wake up "I love you Shani maharaj" and " Please help me, don't give struggle to me".
    8) Help old people by give lift in your car/by giving your seat in the bus/ helping them at steps. you will get good help from Shani maharaj.
    9) Pray Shirdi saibaba. nobody else.

May "GOD BLESS YOU"

3 people like this.