Ashtama Sani

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by rakam02, Jan 27, 2010.

1. deepa10

deepa10 Gold IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

Thanks for the link

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  2. vidyac2003

vidyac2003 New IL'ite

I thought I was the only one facing job issues but I see a lot others from Kumbha rasi facing the same issue. Honestly I never believed in Ashtama sani but now I think I should believe it. first I lost my job in 2010 march then I found a contract job in april 2010 which was going on well. Later on Jan my contract was about to expire so I tried to find somthing as back up and let me contract expire when it could have been renewed. then a day before I had to start my new job the company called and informed that they terminated my employment because they were restructuring. so Now I m jobless struglling to find a job. I tried for a job at a well known company through 2 internal reference and both my refernce were confident that I would get the job. But i recieved an email last week saying that they proceeded with other candidates. Instead I saw them repost for the same position. So some pariharas would be very helpful because I have started to believe in Ashtama sani.

3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Listen to Narasimha Stuti..downloadable in Prappati online. Fasting on Saturdays and writing Sriramajayam daily 108 or more times will slow down the effect. You can give it a try... I did that for the Shani in the 4th phase, which was slowing everything a bit, and then found the wiser part of life.
    No doubt, it will be for the better.

4. umakarunya86

umakarunya86 New IL'ite

I am also belongs to kumba rasi... I dont have a good job now. and I am not interested to go to temples now a days..

5. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

Hey, same thing happened to me. I lost job in Nov 2010. Intially it started with the problems of kids getting sick, even hospitalized, drained completely and then lost job. Found job after 8 months, but suffering greatly here too. I don't know when this will end for Kumbha Rasi.

6. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

people never understand what the nature of problem is and do the remedial measures accordingly..You also don't do it..
    Ashtama saneeswaran, will give bad effects in job or health..This is for sure..Every 30 years once, a person suffers from ashtama sani's effects...It is inevitable, and you cannot do anything to help it..
    The only way to atleast survive somehow during this period is by not doing anything which is against your conscience...Also do some offerings to some handicapped or helpless people be it food or clothes..Sani will be happy and he''ll protect you from bad effects...On saturdays pls give some food mixed with curd and Black gingelly to crows..That will provide peace in life...
    Do not start any new things on this period, it will not end as you desire...

By doing all the above said things, you'll not get any good results..But you can somehow survive without much damage..
    You should all know that your horoscope is the judgement copy of the god for your sins committed in your previous birth..So whatever bad effects comes, you'll have to face it.....No other escaping...
    But by praying to god, you will get the standing power to face it...That is the reason why we pray to god..
    May god bless you Rakam02...

7. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Uma,
    I was also a Gazetted officer class one in Airforce..I also lost my job during ashtama Sani..It is very common that either you lose your job or you lose your health during this period...
    If you don like to go to temple then let it be, but the effects will be experienced only by you..By not going to temple you are not going to do any favours to god, but to yourself..
    Temple is a place where veda mantras are chanted non stop in a controlled environment..so by entering inside the temple we are cleansed for some period of time That is why we get good thoughts inside temple...
    It is definitely not a loss for god if one individual doesn't go to temple because he has got coming to temple everyday...But god never thinks so, we are all his children..Either we pray him or we abuse him it doesn't matter, he'll always love you...But it is upto us whether we show that love back to him by visiting his temple and talk to him personally..
    Hence the choice is definitely with you uma...
    I would like to share a small story with you...
    Once there was this guy and he loved god too much...one day god appeared before him and asked him what he wants..He said, "God, I want you always with me.."
    god granted his wish..next day he started looking at his footsteps when he walk..There was an extra pair of footsteps near that..So he was happy that god was with him...

After many miles he saw just one pair of footsteps and he started crying...Then god appeared before him and asked him why he was crying...
    he said "God, you told me that you will always be with me, but now you are not with me..I don't see another pair of footstep here.. "
    God replied him "Why do u suspect me.??I was with you only..The road was very hard and thorny..It could damage your legs..So I lifted you on my back and I was walking.."
    Then He realised that why eh was not feeling any pains while walking through..

This is the way god loves us all my dear....

8. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Nakshatra,
    It is quite common that, u loose your job when saneeswaran goes to eigth spot during transit..That is called astama sani..
    whatever bad effects you will face during 71/2 sani will be compressed and given during this 21/2 years..
    so pray to god and don't loose heart..Saneeswaran is a very righteous palnet..He'll give bad effetcs to teach you what life is, and also he'll give you good fortunes to have a good memory of him while leaving..So don't worry dear...
    Rgds,
    Athura

9. eternalcare

eternalcare Senior IL'ite

Hi athura, I also belongs to kumbha rasi . At the end of astama sani (Dec 2011) i found good job and joined my job eagarly .but couldnt servive there and left it within a year..after that no job. So i dont know what to call this life..

10. athura

athura Silver IL'ite

Hey S,
    Don't you worry dear...Just don't give up..It may be because you are facing the sub period of a Padhagaathipathi or a planet which does bad things to you...So don't worry..Take some time off and just do whatever you love to do, be it singing or dancing or playing or whatever it may...So that you will get peace...Once the good period starts, then everything will be compensated..
    Rgds,
    Athura