As you grow in age your taste differs

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jul 31, 2007.

1. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

hi pushpavalli,
    i completely agree with what u said.its true though i'm in my early 20's i find a lot of change in my tastes..in my teens i used to eat lot of junk food and nw to my surprise i stopped eating junks as i feel they r too oily or rich in fat...etc,i was always against greens and 2day i'm eating greens regularly 2 overcome anemic conditions.

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Santhu,
    I am glad to know that you stopped eating junk food and started eating greens. Most of the kids take to junk food because carrier oriented moms find it difficult to monitor their off springs eating habits. Present day children prefer to take only snacks even for lunch.
    Thanks for sharing your views,
    Love,
    PS

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa Ma'am,

Just now saw this thread....interesting...Let me think.

I used to eat a lot of keerai's...but not whole heartedly...now, I love them.
    Before and even now..I avoid buttermilk and curd...don't like its smell[​IMG]...though I take milk and like butter...
    I used to avoid cooking...but now enjoy trying different recipes....

I loved collecting stickers, newspaper cuttings of famous personalities and made my own albums of those cuttings....now that interest is not there. I used to preserve all the letters of my penfriend...(had a file for it)...now I find that the mode of communication has advanced to emails and I delete mails after a period of time.
    I was a BIG cricket fan....had the statistics on the tip of my fingers....have watched matches in Chepauk live....now not so keen..I just limit myself to the final results and keep myself updated.
    I have stopped reading movie magazines, which I used to do eagerly...now it doesn't seem to attract me....
    I loved reading, discussing and argueingbonk about politics in school and college days....now that interest in politics is there....but refrain from voicing my views openly...

My dad's job kept changing venues and so travelled to different parts of india...I thorougly enjoyed that...that enjoyment is still there....my DH's job has made me travel with him to Gulf..first kuwait and now Saudi...

My love for the window seat while travelling is still there....:tongue

OK...I think I am boring you with this long list ...will stop now..
    bye

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sarasu,
    Our forum and threads are open to everyone's views. Hence we welcome all to post their views on a subject and we love to read them. It is not at all boring. Thank you for stepping in,
    Love,
    PS