As it goes...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by paanzaa, Jan 14, 2012.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Things have not gone better..but kind of a crisis in the job front.Debtors have been demanding money seeing the disharmony and they want immediate settlement..I am thinking of leaving my job to save the crisis. Yes, Baba keeps smiling as ever. I was in Thiruvedagam yesterday too.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Hope Baba guides you to be less entangled and be peaceful, Why dont you initiate talks through some common friends to understand what are her moves, so that things can be in harmony soon. May Baba be with you and help you to think clearly and calmly, Best wishes..

1 person likes this.
  3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Yes..Talks are on...pin pointedly she is unable to cite a reason...She is saying I am lacking the charm.

4. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Why is there so much disharmony... all I pray for daily is for peace in my family and to be surrounded by genuinely nice people... God is that a lot to ask...Satsangathi and Sadgathi... sometimes even family members try to split things up which is sad...

1 person likes this.
  5. Saisakthi

True Sister Shakthi, Fortunately or Unfortunately whether it is at home or at work or at the neighbourhood, we are surrounded by people of all types, Even my DH says Baba please give me good people around.

May Baba be with all of us and guide us right, Om sairam

1 person likes this.
  6. sabarimathi

sabarimathi Gold IL'ite

Paanzaa,

I seriously felt that y'r accident is a major setback to mend the already strained y'r relationship with y'r wife. Perception of incidents differ. The way i would have perceived this accident is different from the way u and other friends here have percieved. I didn't write anything , although, b'cos i thought that is yet another way of perceiving things.

This is what i would consider such incidents- they're impediments.; it is wise not to do anything major [ like the current issue in your life ] . U seem to be a resident of tamilnadu, hence i'm quoting this : thalaikku vanthadhu,thalaippaagai oda poyiduchu . From that angle, it looks like a not so favorable time for u, although there is a good indication that things will settle well / for the better. I also feel there is lot of enmity, jealousy and such morbid things / evil elements surrounding u. This is the time for u to handle such people wisely.

Focus y'r attention on other things which require u. Everything else, as u believe, baba will take care of. U already believe so, why often get confused then ! Do u have to remind a mom to take care of her child?

We come to this earth on certain missions. Marriage is just a phase. God/ Sai Baba is expecting a higher work from u. Be absorbed in Baba [ may be meditate until u get an answer from him ] , but work in the right direction.

Good luck.

2 people like this.
  7. Saisakthi

Dear Sabarimathi Sister,

I am drenched in the quoted words of yours, Yes we all have a mission predestined we would be given indication to carry out the same,

Dear Brother Paanzaa, Guess you silence is on the improvement side, though I am unbale to update you are in my prayers daily, Hope Baba fulfills my prayers soon for my brother's family.

1 person likes this.
  8. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

I have been busy since I wrote the deed for the house in my wife's name. My guide said Aavani first and last week would be charged- so was busy dealing with a plot in my wife's name..to be sold to cover the debts and save the job atleast for time being..Was unable to update because of a fever and consistent rains and powercuts. I know I have a mission in life to reopen and go ahead...just waiting for Baba's orders, though I talk to him daily. The accident is an impediment towards something better..One friend said half the karma is gone.

9. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Sri Subbiah Swamigal had his origins in Athreya Gotram and is known as Otha Swamigal- due to the enlarged testicles he had. Absolutely peaceful place beneath Gigantic Rockfort in Dindigul. A close to 100 years his life time. People adore him locally.

10. Saisakthi

Dear Brother Paanzaa,

It is been a while since we have shared with each other, meanwhile I have always been praying for harmony in your home, Guess you asset settlement has satisfied your DW, Hope you get to speak to your daughter and hope she has not shattered missing your love and affection.

Thanks to have participated in Vijayadasmi Sai Satcharitra Parayan, time will surely heal, Be strong...

May Baba guide us lawyas... Om sairam

1 person likes this.