As it goes...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by paanzaa, Jan 14, 2012.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Twists and turns with lot of people talking. A certain factor is emerging slowly. That I need to be away until the dirt settles down. A sacrifice that I should do for my daughter and wife. Protect the integrity at no cost what it may ask. Resistance is the only thing that makes a thing goes on persistently.
    Baba is great..He says through his website through which I talk to Him. (yoursaibaba.com) He says all anxiety will be over soon. How soon is His wish!

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Good thoughts will be recognised sooner or later, Hope your physical wounds are getting healed and wish that wounds deep at your heart will also ease out soon, one request why dont you start doing parayan of Sai Satcharitra on a daily basis, you will many clear ideas and thoughts to your own mind's interrogation.

Just my suggestion, May baba be with you and guide you through, thanks baba for being with us....

1 person likes this.
  3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Yes..I do. Infact there was a mail from a friend in Dubai that I do dharunam of Sri Sivaabinava Narasimha Bharathi Swamigal daily. I did it for two days in a row. yesterday, some flash came, that I visit Nerur and visit Sadasiva Bramhendral's adistanam..I did yesterday. The connection was the Sringeri pontiff had visited a day earlier and Sivaabhinava Narasimha Swamigal spoke to Sadasiva Bramhendral a 120 years ago... As it goes...what is revealing has to be seen.
    Thank you. In absence of net connection, I am unable to respond daily from Dindigul.

1 person likes this.
  4. Saisakthi

Incidentally I am reading your post about Sadasiva Bramhendral swamigal, we have guests from Karur with whom we had visited to the Nerur temple, :wow: great experience, serene atmosphere, nothing less than 300 years old and the tree which was totally dried sprouted out and stands a gignatic tree by the miracle of swamigal and much more.

Glad you were blessed by visiting Nerur, Hope you knew about Karur baba's temple which also has its ancient history and an ardent devotee has attained Samadhi quite close by, May baba guide you and give you all strength and be with you, drop in whenever time permits...

5. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Yes..I had gone there twice. At Thirumanilaiyur. Yesterday was in Palani and had a very good darshan of the Lord.

6. Saisakthi

Dear Brother,

This is a good time for pilgrimage, Hope the list goes longer and give you peace. Have you been talking to your kid, how does she do without your presence, Hope Baba takes care of her. May baba bless you and guide you soon to cross over the hurdles... waiting period is truly difficult, Baba please be with him and guide him through, Om sairam

7. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Yes..I am talking to my daughter daily. she scored very high marks in her tenth standard-481/500 and she has overcome the issue with a great victory.... I visit the samadhi of Sri Subbiah Swamigal near my room here. Great place beneath the rock in Dindigul. And with the guidance I get I went to Samayapuram today.

I just walked into the temple, a woman came running behind me offering the customary offerings for sale. At the entrance of the sanctum, a young girl aged 10 or 11, came and offered to do the drishti kazhithal...it was amazing that a Bala Tripurasundari did come and do it..It may look cynical, but to me it was the Goddess herself who did the ritual. Peaceful place and Darshan. I was not able to withstand the power inside.

1 person likes this.
  8. Saisakthi

Congrats to your daughter for scoring high marks in her Board exams with all these man made hurdles causing her stress, when she needs to enjoy studying.

Glad you have been visiting Siddar Samadhi's adding to spiritual puniya account. May baba give you speedy progress as your DW would decide on your DD's school and other related matters, hope that intervenes and settles your issues too.

Best wishes and take care of your health.

9. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Thanks for replying. My daughter is continuing in the same school, where I also studied. No hassles about her education as of now. Today interestingly, my friend took me in the night to the Samdahi of Sri Subbiah Swamigal, though the call was from the morning to visit the place...Health is ok. I have started driving my bike.

10. Saisakthi

Do write more about Subbaiah Swamigal, has attained Samadhi is it? Glad you get to visit his place and retain saome metal peace. Best wishes..