As it goes...

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by paanzaa, Jan 14, 2012.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Thank You...How good or bad the situation..I see the strong arm of fate gripping me.. However something protects me from falling...Just like your messages..Please talk to me daily, till I get out of the depression.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Brother,

Why only till you get out of the depression, definately when you are at your happy moments too, Guru Sai Bonds his children to be with each other at all times, stay calm, From infinity count down has began towards the d day, pass each of them carefully with ease.

May BABA guide you and give you strength to overcome challenges, om sairam

1 person likes this.
  3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

BABA is home again..

I had been to my native village in connection with the visit of the Sringeri Seer on 30th and Today..The whole village was vibrant with a host of relatives- missing were my wife and kid, for the reasons known. I had asked my father-in-law to come who gave a lame excuse that he did not want to get on with a crowd of haughty people, and that he would visit Sringeri instead... I walk into the village with a bag into our ancestral home, only to find the mutt staff occupying it in full. I walk into of our close kin and put my bag and change over to the veshti and mel vasthram, which is the usual attire there.Our folks overjoyed by seeing me and were shocked at my appearance and asked what happened...I told them it was a medical problem, nothing to worry about...they ask for my wife and kid...I said they are unwell due to the climate change. Having food and chat ended the day and one of my relatives whether I could come to his home to take rest. I said yes and he and his wife opened their doors to a person who has been asked to leave from his own.. It was a nice sleep in the night and the couple asked me why I was looking not good...I told them what happened...They were looking amazed and shared their story...that how they over came every situation they had and the lady said it was her sheer faith that moved her husband every moment. the three of us stuck on for the whole day, he offering pada puja and had enough darshan of the seer at very close quarters, not even in Sringeri, one could have such a thing, immensely delighted at the passing moment.. It was the time for me to leave..I told them to believe that our ancestral blessings were abundant, it was the test of time for me. The lady then took a statue of Shridi Baba and gave it to me,stating that she had got it from Shridi...I told that Baba is home for the third time from Shridi..Though I had not gone once, He has come thrice...My wife visited Shridi after the fight.
    She smiled.

1 person likes this.
  4. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Just forgot to mention, we also had the presence of a 105 year old saint, walking without a stick and straight, smiling...and raising hands to bless all.

5. Saisakthi

Dear Brother, Great Blessings indeed, Wow 105 years is a God's Gift and that too hale and healthy, let as many people get blessed from him, for your previous post of Baba's arrival will give a write up soon.

Om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai, BTW have you been to shirdi...

6. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

I have not visited Shridi at all..

7. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

I am doing a pooja for healing relationships: personal and in gneral for the word to be a nicer place. Will certainly include you in it. Everything will be fine Please dont worry!

8. Saisakthi

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

Dear Brother,

Much earlier Baba made me mention that "3rd time" you are being blessed and Baba is home again with you for the 3rd time, it is not only BABA but also the Sringeri Seer whom you devotedly visited and sought blessings have come along with you from your ancestral village.

Hope you are ticking off days of the count down to be like a person liked by your Inlaws.. May Baba give you strength to perform / standardize well

When you are free to pen down give me directions of Thiruvengadam SaiBaba temple from Meenakshi Amman temple. (driving instructions)

Be calm and keep yourself occupied...

10. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Strange ways...Just after I was shown the way out of my house, I got a call from my wife's relatives as to negotiate the process. i was asked to be present with all relevant details and then talk to them. I was given food and shelter and then they asked a volley of questions as to which woman I shared my bed and the gambles and speculation i had made...And the kind of booze I had taken.All were mere allegations to which I said they could investigate the details independently. Allegations are allegations. So I kept quiet and they knew I was telling the truth.

Post this I was in an international school training kids for 3 days- In the A/c room of the chairman to sleep, food at call and a handsome amount to get... Strange ways...