Arul Vakku !

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by drs3232, Jun 12, 2009.

Do you think Arul Vakku has helped in your life in anyway in the past?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Sometimes

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. Not Sure

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. Very rarely

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected sir,
    please kindly ask amma to give me a solution for the problem i am facing about me and my daughter. Husband is threatening her that she should get a free medical seat in abroad without him paying a penny . She is getting stressed ,there is no assurance nor any guidance from him , unable to understand his mind .he is totally aginst me ,my parents and daughter. Iam facing marital issues from 22years. I am scared and worrying much.when will i get peace ,amma you know my past and also present.
    amma please guide me and my daughter.i have been following universal prayers,kindly help me to move on.i am vexed,tired and scared.
    rose,9 ,2:13 pm
    i am so thankful to you sir for helping me ,please keep us in your prayers.can i pm to you ,because i have multiple problems .
    regards

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

@drs3232 garu namasthe.
    can u ask amma that when our financial problems will be solved. as we have many problems. the money which we gave to our relatives an needed persons are not coming back. i mean they are not giving us insted of we are asking now and then that we have financial problems. my father name : N.T.A.SEKHAR, D.0.B- 10-12-1956, P.O.B- PULLAMPET( KADAPA Dist).
    time i don't know

3. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Drs ji, namaste
    For the past 7 years am trying for my promotion,pl guide me -if i apply ( for this year )interview will be in next month, will it be favourable for me?
    Time 9:10pm
    Flower: mullai
    Number : 3

4. sripriyabalaji

sripriyabalaji New IL'ite

Dear drs ji
    namaste
    Two of my ex managers told me that they would help me and also have planned to meet one more sr.manager (whos is the authority )for my promotion cum transfer. Hope he will consider my request, I feel this should turn to me as favourably
    kindly pray for me.

5. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Sripriya let my divine mother bless you . . .

6. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Vani follow universal prayer method sincerely for every part of money you get back set aside an amount t as donation,I will tell what to do with it later within 3 months max the money flow will start provided your prayers are sincere .. .

7. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

koramangal you need not PM me about your problems as I can see them from where I am feel your prayers are not strong ,pray with more trust,faith soon changes you will see ...

8. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected sir,
    i pray sincerely to my mother to give me strength to increase my faith . Please kindly help me to continue my prayers .
    All the women from past three generations of my maternal side are suffering with marital issues,money ,health and nil development including my brother . I request you sir to please ask amma the reason and also a pariharam for the same. My grandmother is a devotee of amma , but after our marriages from past 22 years seen so many issues cropping in all ways . Iam sorry to bother you with many questions ,its my humble request. We all feel that our prayers are not reaching god ,though we were sincere ,we are left with only unhappiness and clueless.
    Kindly help me sir. Your help is much appreciated.
    rose ,9 ,2:45 pm
    regards

9. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Koramangal
    The pariharam is deeply rooted inside you,When the day comes you will know it ,till then continue prayers .. .

10. koramangal

koramangal Senior IL'ite

Respected sir,

Thanks for your time and help sir.
    Hope divine mother helps me to come out of this ,I just cant see my relatives /family suffering.So many thoughts are coming in mind. May mother protect all .
    I am suffering with gynec problem from past 7 years ,doctor suggested surgery .I am unable to get surgery done and also not able to celebrate festivals and daily pooja due to this problem which is severe.Please amma help me and give me a pariharam.
    rose,9 ,6:36 pm.
    Regards