Arul Vakku !

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by drs3232, Jun 12, 2009.

Do you think Arul Vakku has helped in your life in anyway in the past?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2011.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Sometimes

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  3. Not Sure

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  4. Very rarely

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  1. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Baba,

Plz help my mom and dad are very tensed plz tell something... I don't know wat to do..

2. aryasonia

aryasonia Senior IL'ite

Baba,

Plz help my mom and dad are very tensed plz tell something... I don't know wat to do..

3. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My friends daughter has a problem with her eye sight.

her details are given below:

Date of birth: 2nd september 1996]
    Name: Lekha
    time : 3.45 P.M
    Place of birth: Bangalore

Kula god: Gurappa. (like muishwara)

Kindly let us know what ever the problems she is facing now will get solved.

-------------------------------------------
    i have sent you before the above mail and i have received your reply, she will follow your instruction and do accordingly.

as i mentioned in the above mail that she has a problem in her eye sight, she at present has lost her right eye sight and the docter has told that the retina detached and no chance to get back her sight, they said that the left is also effected but can be saved with lazer treatment which is done at present.

but I would like to know is this loss of right eye sight is decided by god, does she has this on her horoscope. can she get back her sight (right eye) many remidy suggested.

as she is very young and she has dreams that she wants to achieve so I would kindly request some strong remidy.

any black magic is done on her ?

what is her future, kindly check and reply.

Tks/Regards

4. prabha1

prabha1 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Given below is my sister details, she is getting proposals but all getting
    cancelled.

Please help

Date of Birth: 20-10-1976
    Time: 3.45 AM
    Kuladeva: Munieshwara
    Name: Uma , calling name : Rakshitha

will she get married or she has no marrage in her jadhagam

kindly suggest remidy

Awaiting your reply.

5. Basuradhu

Basuradhu Silver IL'ite

1. Im new to this site so sorry for troubling u what s AMMA VILAKKU? Where to get that red wick r shall I prepare n home how to prepare that plz tell me .

2. U aksed me to recite Devi Mahamatyam for 48 days can u plz tell the procedure to read and where will get the slokas. N one website i read it contains 700 slokas and it should b learnt through any guru and should not stop n the middle while reciting the slokas so im scared. sorry for troubling u plz tell me procedure and whether i hv to tell the 700 slokas daily r what s d procedure and when to tell that slokas . im having small kid n case n the middle if i get up will it b any prb? plz waiting for ur update.

3. bayama erukku i should not do anything wrong Plz clarify my doubt r tell any alternate sloka to recite?

(Devi Mahatmya is a story but each of its slokas is considered as mantras. There are two methods of how to start reading Devi Mahatmya. The first one is called Tryangam and consists of reading three prayers viz Devi Kavacham, Devi argalam and Devi keelakam followed by meditation and chanting of the Navakshari manthra given by
    Om Iym hreem kleem Chamandayai, viche nama.
    This manthra is of very great power and should not be chanted unless, it is taught by a Guru.
    The other is Navangam, where nine prayers are recited before starting reading of the book. They are chanting of 1. Nyasa, 2. Avahana, 3. Namani, 4. Argala, 5. Keelaga, 6. Hrudhaya, 7. Dhala, 8. Dhyana and 9. Kavacha.
    It is recommended that the entire Devi Mahatmya should be read in one sitting. After completion of the reading it is necessary to chant the Devi Suktham consisting of the slokas seven to 36 of chapter 8, is to be chanted. If the Guru has taught the navakshari manthra, then it should also be meditated up on.
    People who cannot do this should read the Pradhama charithra consisting of the first chapter on the first day, the Madhyama Charithra consisting of the next three chapters on the next day and the remaining Uthama Charitha consisting of the next 9 chapters on the third day.
    Another method of completing the full reading by seven days viz one chapter on the first day, next two chapters on the second day, next one chapter on the third day, next four chapters on the fourth day, next two chapters on the fifth day, next one chapter on the sixth day and last two chapters on the seventh day.
    It is important to know that daily the parayana should start with the trayanga manthras, text of Devi Mahatmya followed by the chanting of Devi Suktham. It is also essential not to stop in between while reading a chapter. If for some reason, it is stopped, the entire chapter should be read again.
    It has also been told that
    “Geethi, seegri, sirakhambhi, hyakurvano vinasyathi,
    Thatho jnathwaiva sampannamidham prabhyathe budhai,”
    Those who sing it, those who read it fast, those who read with shaking of their head, those who read from the text in their own handwriting, those who read without understanding the import and those who read in a very feeble tone, do not get the benefit of reading a work. It has also been told that any book, which has less than one thousand slokas should be recited from memory to get full benefit. Those who cannot should keep the book on a stand and read it without touching it.
    Radhiga

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  6. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Dear Daughter,
    By saying Amma Vilakku I mean the Karthika Vilakku or you may use any lamp made of clay.Red wick can be made at home using new red cloth in cotton.Regarding reading Devi Mahatmyam ,I suggest You go through the meaning of the same which is given in my blog in english.You may even take a print out of the same.If you read the sanskrit slokas pronounciation is important that is why learning from a Guru is advised.All the rules you say is correct and is to be followed while reading/reciitng the sanskrit slokas.But where I recommended only the understanding of the Devi Mahatmyam by reading the english version.I believe and have faith that even having an understanding of Devi Mahatmyam will play miracles in your life with the blessings of my diivne mother.Have no fear the words of the diivne mother is always true.

7. Kutty_80

Kutty_80 Senior IL'ite

I feel some emotional support from u after reading all this posts.

I pray for my brother to get a nice alliance. Already he is 32 and my mom and dad worried a lottttttttt abt him.sure i will lit the clay lamp as per ur advice.

If i want to do anything more for my brother, please advise me

8. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Dear Baba
    Thanks to you for advising me to do pooja for family deity and recite sri Rudram for my husband's career and other problems. My inlaws are already doing lot of poojas / utsavams in their family deity temple i.e.Thiruvahindrapuram, Devanatha perumal. My family deity is Kumbakonam Oppiliappan Koil. My mother whenever visits there, she does archana. But she is in Delhi. So please let me where we have to pooja.. Is there something special pooja and to whom we should do and how.
    Also pls tell me how can I recite sri Rudram as I see it has lot of slokas and is there any simple way. Sorry for too many questions.

Also I have another question. My son is 6 yrs old and he is having lot of health problems from his 1 year. Now he has reflux which is urological problem and he may need surgery. Always there is something bothering him and we are very much worried. Pls let me know how his future is.. is there something we should do for his good health and future...
    Thanks
    vian

9. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thanks your reply and the service you are doing. I have sent my family details once again, I am writing to you not to bother, I have heard from somebody that when we are serious trouble in the family all the family member horoscope has to be checked and proper parigaram has to be done for each person. That is the reason I am troubling you. I am pleased with your words saying that all my wishes will be fulfilled.

i am staying in Sharjah, planning to visit chennai next month. In case I have to do any pooja or parigaram It will be convenient for me to do.

My elder daughter married having problem needs divorce.

DOB : 13-5-1988, 6:15 pm and Revathi Star : Suchitra

My younger daughter is not interested in studies very lethargic in everything only for the past two years, but she is very intelligent, how to correct her, God should help me.

DOB : 27-4-1993, 11:40am Thiruvadhirai. : Sushmitha

My husband not interested in family responsibility always finding a reason to get rid of me, using children behaviour as a weapon, always supporting them and not correcting them, Almost lost the sense of having a wife and family,

DOB : 26-10-1957 6:30 am Anusham : Nagarajan

I am suffering inbetween them also from my brother who married my daughter, by Gods grace I was able to travel till this minute suggest me what to do, I am praying to Shirdi Baba and keeping 9 vrat viradham.

DOb : 11-10-1965, 8:30 am Ashwini - Suganthi

I know this is a long letter, but what to do sir, I am help less, I felt Divine mother has shown you as a way to get the remedies for my problem, please take your time and guide me.

Regards,

Bhuvan

10. thaisingh

thaisingh New IL'ite

Vanakam, thats all i know in tamil ... i wanted to know about my future and money. I want to start some kind of business but cant get hold of anything, whatever i do i end up in loss. Is thailand good for me or i go back to India. I got USA green card also(my family dont have it). right now i got a computer game shop and small grocerry store in the village.

I am Sikh (India) married to Thai lady living in Thailand, God has blessed me with 2 beautiful children. ( might have been 3 but 1 died during delivery/ before delivery born dead) .. As per Gods wish.

I'm born in india 1 aug 1966 monday near about 10 am or 10:30 am. Wifes real date of birth not available (about 34/35 yrs old) . daughter ( 10 nov 1998) son (10 dec 2008 )

nanari (thank you) in advance

Last edited: Jun 14, 2009