Artificial Beads, Stones,crystals,Kundans in Bangalore????!!!!

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bangalore' started by swaran, Jan 12, 2011.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Can any of you tell me where i can get artificial beads,coloured stones,glass beads,kundans etc in bangalore

I want to try out artificial jewellery making and hence looking for places in bangalore...

It would be better if you could tell me places (if available)near to KRPURAm like maybe commercial street,Frazer town etc as places Jaynagar,banashankari etc would be too difficult for me to commute....

I heard that these are available in wholesale market near to Coles road...are they???

Thanks in Advance

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Swaran,

I am really not aware about Coles Road but generally I buy from Avenue road, Raja Market. They have a good collection and prices are reasonable too.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

I need some information...

i wanted to try making artificial jewellery but right now i am looking for someone who could do artificial jewellery for me near RM nagar...i have a lot of earings but not able to find the apt pendant or necklace in shops...

anybody has any information about someone who could make artificial jewellery for me based on my needs??? ....if the approx cost could be mentioned,it would be a great help??

thanks in advance.......

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011