article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. Vijipradeep

Vijipradeep Junior IL'ite

helo menaka and swetha help me i just went to that site i filled my profile how to charge can u tell .......tell me briefly how to enter and how to fill and also how to bid and all i dont actually i was messed up with this sites can u pls help me

viji

2. Vijipradeep

Vijipradeep Junior IL'ite

Re: article writing - very good freelancing ob for work at home moms

helo menaka and swetha
    can u tell me wat do u mean by paypal how i shd get ds job and wat are all the procedure to fillup and pls giude me i dont kn how to get a job.am living in abudhabi being lonely s very boring so if u pls guide i'll also able earn a money from home itself and its helpful for my family also...

i dont hv bank account here in abudhabi ...

i enter in to freelancher menaka then i filled everything then i got a job like simply copy paste job but i dont kn how to contact them then how to get a job from them am so much confussed

pls help me out

by
    viji

3. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi Viji,
    dont get tensed, you always have to remember one thing when you start something new - you are not spending anything to get the job. so experiment!
    you can get ideas of how to write your profile from others profile in Elance work from home jobs.
    then see how much you can quote, suppose you are not aware of how to write initially, you can bid a low charge. if it clicks, you not only get paid but also learn a lot of things from that work. so for the first few assignments quote lower bids. it may give you an opportunity to be chosen.
    when you want to learn something you have to spend something, your time or money.
    all the best
    menaka

4. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Re: article writing - very good freelancing ob for work at home moms

ok viji,
    are you basically from India? If so which part.
    go to directory and please find my blog in personal blogs, you may get many answers about freelancing.

let me answer this question
    1. you have opened an id in freelancer. you get many projects everyday.
    2. open a project in which you are interested.
    3. read carefully what they require, can you give satisfactory work to them, in time.
    4. now go to the bid to this project icon.
    click it and you will get your bid amt and days you can complete boxes.
    fill it, suppose you can write the project for $30 fill it there, and in how many days
    there is space for communication to submit your profile. do not give nay personal details because they will not accept it.
    after bidding wait for a reply.
    you cannot expect a reply from everyone you bid to ,so bid for as many projects as you can. this way you can choose among the jobs even if more than one person asks you to do the job.
    payment options, you can take it vis paypal or freelancer, let me explain it later.
    dont worry yaar, you would not lose much even if you take a risk.
    please search for how to open a paypal account in google., you may get clear answers.
    menakaa

5. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies,
    I am starting a simple course on working freelance, beginning from how to write an article, web content, review writing, product description,etc
    then how to apply
    how to bid, how to schedule timings for your writing along with taking care of your family.I am planning to recruit some gals into my team too so that you would be able to have some first hand experience in the writing field.
    I want to guide people who are really interested because I am planning to spend some precious time into this.
    I would send chapter by chapter to your email id.
    I am in the process of preparing this ebook and hence would be off for two weeks.
    I may charge a nominal not more than a hundred rupee charge for this course so that people who are really interested can be filtered.
    do check the directory for my blog which has my email, you can send in queries in this forum too.

all the best
    menakaa

6. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Hi meanka,

Are you working as a freelance or working in prabhu's " content writer" job

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  7. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi Malini Mam,
    I am a freelance blogger. I manage two blogs for my clients. I work for others too whenever required.
    I am writing ebooks on a number of subjects such as fitness, health, beauty, positive thinking.
    I am planning to publish some of my works as hard copies too.
    thank you
    menaka

8. Shirdi123

Shirdi123 New IL'ite

First hats off to your noble intention menaka and it is so helpful to many IL for sure.:bowdown
    As I am in need to support financially to bring up my daughter I want to do some home based job along with my current job. Please guide me. Do i need any experience in article writing as I don't have any relevant experience. You have told that you want to recruit some gals for this job. I am willing to work with you. As I am new to IL I don't know how to check the directory of your blog or how to contact you through mail or phone. I will be grateful to you if you could be of any help in this issue.

Thanks

9. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Hi menaka,

Don't call me mam, i am younger than you and i am just 21. Due to relocating i have left my previous job as i don't have mind to leave that job , but no cab and early morning 6.00,2hours travel(starts) so i left my HCL. Well i m also doing article writing, i started my career as article writing.And after one month, i got this article writing offer and now i am doing it.

Well your post might be the boost to all the ladies .:thumbsup

Malini

10. shalsraaj

shalsraaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi menaka,
    I got to know tht you are a member of freelancer.com. I am a member too. I did a data entry project last month. The service provider said he ll pay 400 USD for it. He dint pay a single penny. That made me really frustrating. When contacted the freelancer support, they say its our responsiblity to ask the service provider to initiate for milestone payments and they are nt responsible for it. And that guy brilliantly absconded after receiving the files.
    Not even a single reply from his side. I was made a jack ass :rant..
    Are all the freelancing sites like these. I dunno if i ll ever give it a try again.