article on heavy bleeding during early preg/+ve ttc

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by savannas, Oct 20, 2009.

1. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    If you have had a positive pregnancy test but then experienced a heavy bleeding during your expected menses time ( Here, I mean 'heavy' as in you might have needed atleast a pad or two per day + I am talking 'bright red usual' bleeding) You may be worried, disappointed, disillusioned.. Now, if you repeated your HPK and got a +ve.. you might be confused about things like LMP and whether at all you are having a healthy pregnancy.. For people in this boat.. read this article
    http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstr act/18/9/1944

( you need to copy paste the entire line to access the article )

It might hold out hope for you ..

Regards
    Savitha

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009

2. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi savitha,
    both ur posts today are excellent... had a good start today reading ur posts and feeling really relaxed and happy...

anyways some stories are really to hard to believe and to be true... really awesome to know they are true !!

u have been through all this and taken trouble to educate us, it is really commendable...

3. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Okay, hemadurga.. Thanks for your kind words.. as I wrote earlier.. I have not experienced these yet - But I will admit that I have been in TTC recently ( although married for quite awhile) and there was one week when i experienced pregnancy symptoms.. (back pain, abdomen cramps, aweful headache, continous bloating and vomit sensation after one meal..) I waited for my period to come, and missed it by 2 days.. and then woke up with menses.. I felt aweful.. I know for sure the symptoms I experienced were not psychological.. nor do I ever too many explicit symptoms before menses.. to add further..

Anyways, when I woke up with period.. I felt very bad... I never checked with HPT.. as I cud not face it.. but I realized that day what people would have felt when they had bleeding after 2 months or 3 months or worse even during mid/later pregnancy.. I made it a point to read and figure out what happens when people have that kind of bleeding..

To my utter surprize, I found these articles.. and it felt like, each of ths article is speaking for all those tiny LOs that are screaming 'I will live .. I will live.. Have hope in me please !' I thought mums-to-be should know that Hope and Faith can move mountains.. And they should be completely aware of all possibilities before they make any decision.. Thats all I intended.. anyways.. just wanted to clarify ( appa.. ur praises took me sky high.. now I reached ground :) )

Thanks anyways for replying to the thread..u too made my day :)

I pray baby dust on all TTC girls. May God bless them with health, inner strength and happy healthy families ! :thumbsup

Regards
    Savitha

Induslady likes this.
  4. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

its ok, at least i learnt that it is better to wait for 2 more weeks after the bad news scan !!

take care and baby dust to you...

5. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Savitha , both articles are informative - thanks for sharing :)