1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

arthritis in knee

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by ShwetaSri, Aug 14, 2012.

1. ShwetaSri

ShwetaSri Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I am 28 years old and just got to know that i have arthritis in my right knee. Although it is in its initial state but i am very much worried about this.
    Can anyone tell how can I control it so that I can live a healthy and normal life. Please Help.............

2. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

what's your doctor's advise? Did he recomment you any change in special diet? diet suppliment etc? do come and share it with us.

3. vedasky

vedasky Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    I am also suffering with the same problem right knee only i neglected first applied some balms, oils massages like that but pain becoming more and i consulted one or tho doctor he told not to climb stairs, use western toilets and massage daily with mustard or olive oil eat egg,fish and take milk one glass daily and eat lot of curd and told two exercises doing but all told me once arthritis come means it won't go so take care I'm also just entered 30's.

4. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

For ladies who have arthritis problem i would like to suggest Nutrilite Salmon omeag 3,Glucosamine HCL and calmagD.

5. ziesha001

ziesha001 Junior IL'ite

Wobenzym which is famous in market with name of Wobenzym N oftenly used for treatment of Arthritis and its also proven that Wobenzym N is safe to use and with additionals health benifits.Wobenzym which is a superb product that helped me to boost up my immunity level.