1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Art of Enjoying!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vidchakra, Jul 26, 2011.

1. vchelluri

vchelluri Gold IL'ite

Oh Vid,
    First of all let me say sorry for landing up here so lately. I just found this under your signature and landed up out of curiosity raised by your title. That was really nice writeup and enjoyed a lot.
    Yes, instead of brooding on the discomfort it's really better to search for little mind treats which sweeps away the uneasiness.
    I too used to enjoy a lot watching the outside world while my poor DH was driving through the busy traffic. He use to feel jealous of me always and waited long for me to learn driving. After a long patient waiting of him, I learned driving and everytime we go out he use to make me drive and he use to enjoy sitting by my side. He loves to sit by my side while I was driving and I too used to love it as he use to tease me a lot inorder to drive away my tension in the busy roads. But we could not enjoy that feel for long as he has to come to Australia on his office project and I am here now. We didn't buy a car here as we wanted to enjoy the togetherly walks with our kids whenever we go out.

Latha.