arranging tour packages to india

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by shakila, Sep 27, 2005.

1. AnjaliD

AnjaliD Senior IL'ite

Ladies,

Please. Let's not write replies in "ALL CAPITAL LETTERS". It is not polite to do that. For some, who might be new to all this, writing in all capital letters denotes "shouting" or "being very angry".
    Let's take it easy :))

Cheers,
    Anjali

2. Morkish1980

Morkish1980 New IL'ite

Many Western women are terrified of travelling around independently due to fear of unwanted attention from Indian men. If you could arrange for local Indian women to act as guides and shoo away any unwanted advances I’m sure there would be a demand. It wouldn’t be too difficult to organise this, expenses could be shared within an organised group and it could be marketed on the internet globally and locally in popular hotels. Also if this was done through popular travel forums on the internet marketing could be done at home for free in your spare time.

3. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

hi shalika...
    YES !!!! your thought has legs..I am based in Ahmedabad and my husband and myself run a Heritage Hotel near the famous Archeological site of Lothal. We receive foreign tourist guests at our family run heritage hotel mainly from Italy France,Germany UK Japan and few from the Us.we receive these guests through the travel agents and some principal foreign agents come visit us and do direct tie up with us so the middle cost is out all togather.we arrange the travel for the guest ,the guide ,in a nut shell everything as per the requirement .
    usually what happens is that these agents abroad have no choice but to go through the agents in India .only few are able to get in touch directly with the property owners and can do direct business and make good profit.The itinaries can be done as per the requirement.
    If you wish the two of us can make this business work and it is damn easy....

4. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Shakila,

Everything can be arranged and I have done this bit .if ur interested then let me know ...

5. subalanky

subalanky New IL'ite

hey

i am from chennai and we own a small hotel here too, and i think ur idea is great. and i am interested in working out this with u too, looks like u r having responses from all around the country.

lets discuss this further

suba