Are you happy with your child's school?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Delhi' started by Happy2be, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Happy2be

Happy2be Gold IL'ite

Im a work from home mother to a lovely 6 year old girl. She goes to Presidium Dwarka. If I talk of my experience about the school, I am very happy t ill now...touchwood. Be it the basic developemnt of my DD, her language development, overall development or be it support and co-operation from the teachers and school authorities.I am in contacts with parents whose kids are in different schools and also over the internet I see that there are good and bad , satisfactory and unhappy words about each school. There could be many reasons behind this - individual prospect, individual experiences, child's personal performance and development and others. And also there is difference in study pattern teaching methodologies and of course the fee structure of different schools. Where I pay"x" amount as tution fee and transport, the other schools"y" might be much lower but then we nee dto peep into the differences that bring the differences in fee. Are these differences valid enough. Compared to many other public, convent, good schools, we are paying a higher fee but if I compare my studies in a good convent and now peep back, I as a student am not happy with the school...again many personal reasons.
    I haven't been able to find any reviews, good or bad about Presidium Dwarka on the internet. Would you ladies here like to share your experiences abot your child's school, so that we all could benefit from each other.

:)

2. meghaverma

meghaverma New IL'ite

I didn't know Presidium would turn out to be such a worth-it journey. The teachers are really co-operative and understanding. They have supported my son in various aspects and have always been a great listener for him and even for me.