Are You A Confrontational Person?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jun 4, 2023.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

My community has this watsapp group and on and off they fight over petty things or some issues and tone will be very harsh.I heard it happens in many communities.Groupism etc:.
    I am basically non confrontational and diplomatic.Some ladies and men fight so much and it never ends well.

Do things like these happen in your community or within friends?Are you a confrontational or non confrontational person?

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I never get into exchanges with people I don’t know well. It’s not worth the drama and I’m always reminded of the saying about mud wrestling with a pig. If I see anything like this going on then I sidestep it. If negativity becomes a constant feature of the group then I leave it.
    I am only in WhatsApp groups with my close friends and family but I am a member of quite a few Facebook groups for my hobby. Sometimes people will really go off. I just take the information I need and watch the show from the sidelines.

anika987 likes this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Agree with you.True what I said

shyamala1234 likes this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I meant “True what you said”:)

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am neutral when it comes to community or other common whatsup groups where I am part of. I just do not participate often except for reading updates, and posting only during Christmas and New years or condolence messages.

But when it comes to friends' or family/cousins or colleagues/ex colleagues groups, I actively participate and share my opinions strongly.
    But I never use hurtful comments and always maintain balanced tone.

anika987 likes this.