Are women partially responsible for maintaining male dominance in our society ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Romantic2014, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Romantic2014

Romantic2014 Bronze IL'ite

But, in my opinion, many would be mothers want to have girls too. In fact they want both . But not having a son give them a little pain no doubt. Thanks.

2. Romantic2014

Romantic2014 Bronze IL'ite

Good morning madam

Nothing is posted at personal level. Nothing is intended at that level too. A debate at the top of the voice is never bad also , if one has the conviction. I am welcoming every post that attack my posts. So kindly don't make such decison.

I would love to read your further posts. Disgreements is the key . Agreement would lead to silence. Come back please.

3. bathalatha

bathalatha Bronze IL'ite

Well I dindt find any wrong in the things you mentioned here.

A man fails to maintain his family on hisown income but has not forgot to marry due to evolution from homo sapien era. A wife not minding to make a heavy weather on domestic chore-sharing due to evoluttion from homo sapien era.

General aim of many people on this earth would be living better.
    Taking financial help from wife or helping her with chores with both of them trying for a single aim i.e is a better life is never wrong.
    Divorces:Staying in abusive marriages and making their children abusers is worse than being brought up by a single parent.It is not good for the society.
    spouses not minding going out with suitable mates:It depends on morals that vary from person to person.According to a person who doesnt even think or care to look at other person of opposite gender , thinking or looking at others is ok for a person of less morals.Every one has their own standard for this.It has nothing to do with evolution.
    Partners were cheated in olden days also.It has nothing to do with the evolution.

4. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

I know men in my family who cook and clean with no hesitation and then again some who do not. Ideally, it should be taken as individual preference.

But then, if men do not get their hands because their mothers, sisters, wives(to some extent) discourage them, just because "they are men", then yes! women are responsible for maintaining the male dominance.

5. docathome

docathome Gold IL'ite

I think women play a significant role in maintaining male dominance right from marriage to the workplace. For marriage even emancipated working mother in laws along with their son look for homely girls who will fit into their moulds and do as they say.Then dowry, mother in law issues all stem from mindset that the women are leases than men. Even at the workplace in my experience it was women at higher portions who were more difficult to work with and seemed to prefer men as they did not take maternity leave or struggle managing home and work.. Just my experience though..

6. larapowell

larapowell Bronze IL'ite

It is just a mindset that needs to change. Women just have to feel it themselves that they are nothing less than their male counterparts.