1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Are There Words To Describe This Love?

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 14, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

2. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

What a wonderful story to begin the new year with. No words to describe God's love. Absolutely spellbound!

Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Aruna

3. varalotti

Dear Aruna,
    I switched over the main blog and Kutti blog and posted the kutti one to commemorate the start of the Tamil New year.
    Happy that you are thrilled by this story.
    Thanks a lot for your kind wishes and wish you the same.
    love,
    sridhar

4. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Really a wonderful way to start New year , .....what with your blog affirming that God's love is non fathomable by us mere mortals....and all we have to do is have faith and Love for our creator! Good simple one , to reaffirm our faitha nd love! Great going ......
    happy new year to you and Indu too!:thumbsup

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar
    Wow what a touching situation just to save Arjun from getting destroyed, Krishna had to act accordingly.
    Happy New Year...

6. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridharji,

I too cried.
    So often I behave like Arjuna and am angry with Him. And realise later He is protecting me from a worse fate!
    I dont think I will ever tire of hearing about God's love.

Greetings to you and yours on Tamil New Year!

Regards,
    Usha

7. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    thanks for coming in. And thanks for those nice words. This incident has been in my mind for so many months. I could bring myself to write about this only now.

Yes, Sudha, let's just have faith in His love. And this faith is bound to do miracles.

thanks for the new year wishes. Wish you all the same. May Vikruthi bring loads of happiness and prosperity to you and yours.
    love,
    sridhar

8. kavithavel

kavithavel Senior IL'ite

Not just Arjuna, our sob would also not stop untill the impact of this event subsides by itself.

Forget loving GOd , reciprocating back and all those great talks, can we human match atleast half of the mankind that the GOD
    has demostrated to us???can we 1st love or learn to love our own people and the living beings on the earth live this????
    Never appa...
    Excellent Start...
    I am proud to be your DD.

Love,
    Kavi.

9. swethakalyanee

swethakalyanee New IL'ite

Sridharji,

Happy Tamil New Year to you and your dear ones!!

My heart was beating fast (in both surprise and shock) when I read the lines where u have written about the lord asking Arjuna to place his foot on HIS back !!
    I did utter (very calmly) 'What a Love' after I finished reading the post.

I have heard of few stories in Mahabharatha, but the one above is new to me. Thanks for posting such a beautiful story on 'God's Love' on this special day.

Perfect Gift on this New Year day...
    The story melted my heart n I feel burdenless...

Thanks again!

Warm regards,
    Swetha Shreedhar

10. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

woww...yes it did bring tears in my eyes too...sometimes I dont understand why god is so loving....that too when Arjuna was all headstrong and was talking about protocols..still he maintained his love and saved him...

i just have to say many a times in life, when we dont get what we wanted, we keep finding faults with god, I have known people who stopped praying to god because they had to go through the worstest of the problems in life...but I guess in such tough times we fail to see the bright side of it....who knows there might have been more worst that he had saved us from (just like the way Krishna saved Arjuna from the burning chariot)...but there Arjuna got to see what was he saved from...because he is a blessed soul...but we sinners we dont know what we are saved from...so we keep finding faults iwth god rather than looking at the bright side..

Thanks Sridhar sir...it does make me look at things more positively.