1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Are there ppl from Hartford Connecticut too here ?

Discussion in 'Indians in Hartford' started by Socialbee, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Socialbee

Socialbee Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for some good frnds at Rocky Hill, CT :hiya

2. mohana06

mohana06 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am looking for some good friends too. I am going to move to CT next week, we are coming this week to finalize the apartment. I have kids and am looking to move in a good school district area. Do you have any suggestions?

3. Socialbee

Socialbee Silver IL'ite

Hi Mohana,

I live in century hills apt in rocky hill,CT. There is a good public school here. Hence, lot of Indians too. Not sure about schools in other areas. You can check apts here in this area as the locality is nice too.

1 person likes this.
  4. mohana06

mohana06 New IL'ite

Hi Socialbee, (sorry i dunno ur name). My name is Mohana. We are actually not able to find any apartments currently, and am actually surprised that century hills has an apartment available in july.. we are probably gonna take it! am happy that the school district is good as that was my primary concern. will surely meet up when i come there to finalize the deal!

5. Socialbee

Socialbee Silver IL'ite

Hi Mohana,

Ya sure, we can meet up. Let me know when u will be here .

6. mohana06

mohana06 New IL'ite

feels so much better to actually know sum1 around the area :)! wats ur name?

7. karthilaks

karthilaks New IL'ite

Hi Mohana ,

Am planning to move to connecticut this aug 2012 . can you pls suggest me some good apartments in and around rockyhills CT . i have 5yr old kid who will be entering KG this year .am basically from trichy and i live in NJ right now . i heard some apartment like glenbrook apartments but not sure if we have indian community there .appreciate ur help .

8. mohana06

mohana06 New IL'ite

hi, even I am moving to rocky hills from ny. After careful research and visiting the place several times, I have actually got lots of info to share... In rocky hills, the best apt is century hills, even though its really not tht fancy, its still ok as the whole complex is filled with Indians. Also the schools r the best there... Glenbrook doesn't hv any availability, Thts what they told me. But I am not sure... But we already booked the apt in century hills... I hv a 4 year old too and he will b going to kg next year.... If u move there we will definitely meet..we are moving in the end of July...

9. Coolgirlbala

Coolgirlbala New IL'ite

HI.. I am in Manchester CT

10. luckywriter

luckywriter New IL'ite

hello gals,

i live in manchester,ct. have 14yr old boy. anyone interested in frenship do let me know.. we will chat ;)
    Hema