Are there any temples to visit specially for clearing debts??(kadan thollai theera)??

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ArunaRSanthosh, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

Friends

I would like to know are there any temples in tamilnadu to visit especially for clearing debts (kadan thollai theera), if any please give me the details.

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Re: Are there any temples to visit specially for clearing debts??(kadan thollai theer

i dont have much idea of temples but.. runa vimochana ganapathi strotram.. if we recite heard will help..

3. meenu81

meenu81 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Are there any temples to visit specially for clearing debts??(kadan thollai theer

Hi

Near kumbakonam Thirucherai temple is specially for kadan thollai theera. For 11 monday's we should do archana for that sivan and one sloga is there to recite if you search in google you will get the temple details so that you can call and get the remaining one.

Regards
    Meenu

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu Sister,

Actually you have got it wrong like others, Yes it is propogated like that but ....

According to scriptures, every human being is born with three types of debts. They are Deva rina (debt to God), Rishi rina (debt to Sages or Rishis) and Pitru rina (debt to ones ancestors). There are also well-defined means of repaying these debts. If a man does not repay these debts in his lifetime he will have another birth to repay. There is no escape from repaying these debts.

More about this mentioned in another thread in the following link by malaswami..

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...ucherai-kadan-nivartheeswarar-temple-sri.html

Best wishes...

3 people like this.
  5. ArunaRSanthosh

amunique

Thank you so much for mentioning about the runa vimochana strotram !!!

6. ArunaRSanthosh

meenu

Thanks for peeping here and thanks for the information :)

saisakthi

Thanks for the clarification!

7. Sowmya2709

Sowmya2709 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aruna..

Even i was about to mention you the same temple what Meenu has said.. I have heard abt this Thirucherai Temple through my uncle who visited the temple.. They are not only doing 11monday pooja for debts, even for delay in marriage and child birth i heard..

As Sai Sakthi said, even i read that it is a temple where all your poorva janma debts(kadan) will be nullified here.. But ppl are visiting it regularly for money issues...

1 person likes this.
  8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Some locals are popularising as many people want to get rid of the debts (materialistic world) and cashing in money.

Lord shiva only should teach them a lesson, But in general it is good to visit the temple and have your poorva janma debts cleared.

Best wishes..

geevee68 likes this.
  9. ArunaRSanthosh

Sowmya
    Thanks for the reply.

10. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

Yes for clearing debts there is a Runa Vimochana Lingam in Tirucherai which is 15 Km from Kumbakonam. All the 5 Runams are satisfied by performing pooja to this runa vimochana lingam. The Main Detity is known as Saraparameswarar. The link along with photos of the Temple are in the link below,

Saraparameswarar Temple : Saraparameswarar Saraparameswarar Temple Details | Saraparameswarar- Tirucherai | Tamilnadu Temple | சாரபரமேஸ்வரர்

vaidehi71 likes this.