Are there any OB / Gyn / Pediatricians in Indusladies?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Induslady, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Are there any OB/GYN or Pediatricians in Indusladies? We are working on a new idea and we need your help.

We want to get an credited doctor or expert write correct and complete answers to the most common pregnancy questions that our IL'ites are asking in our forums and make them available as a pregnancy resource.

Such a resource would be very helpful to the pregnant IL'ites. They don't have to dig through several old threads to find the information. Two, since it comes from a credited expert, they are more likely to trust the information.

Whenever a new IL'ite asks the same question in our forum, the other members can point the IL'ite to this resource so that members don't have to repeat the same information over and over.

If you are a OB/GYN or a Pediatrician OR know someone who can help out in providing correct, complete and readable information to the common pregnancy questions, we would like to hear from you. Either respond below in this thread or email us at support AT indusladies DOT com.

Look forward to all your help in building this resource section. Thank you.

Malathy

6 people like this.

2. Jey

Jey Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pedsdoc, Thank you for your interest in helping out. I just sent you an email.

3. abathy

abathy Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a physiotherapist and a Certified Childbirth Educator from Chennai. I too would like to help.

Thanks

2 people like this.