Are there any Isha yoga devotees here?

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by lakshmit, Dec 5, 2008.

1. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    This is just to check if anybody learned isha yoga?

love..
    lakshmi.

2. lakshmid

lakshmid New IL'ite

I have been practicing Isha Yoga for about 5.5 yrs now.

3. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi lakshmid,
    where did u learn and what r u doing presently...?

love..
    lakshmi.

4. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

Hello Lakshmi,

I am Sadhguru's devotee....
    And practiced isha yoga
    Nice to meet you in IL :)

5. Nirims

Nirims New IL'ite

i was just browsing isha foundation website actually to see if i can stay and breathe in some peace and relaxation and then i was browsing about spiritual guides, then meditation and then transcedental meditation , then on to a forum where they are saying meditation and any such techniques can caue psychosis and is dangerous. and people are doing it to spread hinduism.

i have practiced meditation myself and never had such problems.....but now i am just scared when i read such posts.....

6. sathiapriya

sathiapriya New IL'ite

Hi,

I have finished the class on 2004, Im practising both yoga and meditation, it is the wonderful experience .

bye

7. Sadhvi

Sadhvi New IL'ite

Namaste,

Dear Nirims, the claims saying that meditation is dangerous is spread by christian fanatics and other people who do not like or understand Sanatana Dharma. (And Buddha, Jain, Sikhi Dharmas).
    Meditation actually is well know to cure mental health problems and imbalances. It also lowers blood pressure and stress. Above all, it helps us connect with Bhagwan/Brahman and our Ishta Devas. It also connects us to our fellow humans and animals and the whole of creation/Universe.
    Also, Hinduism is really called Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal path or Universal Law. It is for all humans, not just Indians or Orientals. It is a true spiritual path that is tolerant of other non Vedic traditions as the Divine Reality can be experienced and attained via many ways, just like rivers may take different paths, but their destination is always the ocean!

So do not let such ignorant forum articles put you off or scare you, but be steadfast in your Sadhana :)

Aum Shanti

Sadhvi Phildas Surakshadevi Bhakta

8. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Nice to see Isha here! I have been practising for about 6 months now. I recently attended BSP and it has been a wonderful experience

Cheers

Archana

9. ezhilvanan

ezhilvanan New IL'ite

namaskaram
    hi h r u my i m volunteer i m doing something for my guru sampooo i did sent alot of mails 2 no response plz reply 2 me.sampo mahadeva:bowdown