1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

are curly haired unlucky ?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by MeenLoch, Mar 12, 2010.

1. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Whenever i visit a stylist, they say that my hair is not suitable for too many styles, unless i blowdry. Myhair is 70% curly and the only thing i do with it is a step cut.
    Any curly hairs there / Have you tried anything creative.
    My hair is curly, dry with split ends. i am looking for products in market that will give it some moisture. I use conditioner, but doesnt help a lot.

2. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

MeenLoch,

Even I have curly dry hair. When I visit hair stylist, the only hair cut they suggest me is Step cut. I always have this hair cut and got bored of it. So I do this...I make it short and then grow my hair. When I get bored seeing my hair long, I again make it short. :biglaugh

Ok...To soften your hair, you can use SP Wella Hydro Shampoo and SP Wella Power mask conditioner. I am using this and my hair is much better now. You can also use Dove. It seems Dove shampoo is good. I should give it a try. Also do oil massage once in a week.

Don't feel bad for having curly hair....People pay in 1000s to get their hair curled.

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Curly hair is not ulucky at all...indeed many people pay $$ to have their hair curled... for best conditioner and to add volume to your hair here's y suggestion:
    1. apply EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) to your hair 2x a day..after bath and before bed time...leave it on...your hair will absorb the oil and will make it shinier... EVOO will also help your hair grow healthier, smoother, and softer...may also reduce the curls... use wide tooth comb for your curly hair...dont add breakage by using fine tooth comb..:)