'arai Kaasu Amman'

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by krishnaamma, May 19, 2008.

1. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This goddess is very very famous in relocating the lost or missed items or to remember where u have kept the things this has happened in my life many times.

In case you have lost or do not remember where u have kept things , documents or any articles are lost, you say that u will keep jaggery and think of this goddess and pray, within no time your items / things will be retrieved.

'Arai Kaasu Amman' is the Deity to whom it is customary to pray when you lose something. There is a belief that She finds it for you and you just have treat her with some 'jaggery'. It has been true in most of my cases.

Here I am giving that ' 'Arai Kaasu Amman' s photo also. Actually the koil is in Pudhukottai and the name of the koil is 'Arulmigu Sri Bragathambal Thiru Koil' . And now one new koil is near Vandalur Zoo. It name is 'Sri Lakshmi Kuberar Temple' and it is in Ratnamangalam near Vandalur Zoo.

sindmani likes this.

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Krishnamma, we too are in the habit of offering 'jaggery' when something is lost...glad to see the picture of Goddess Arai Kaasu Amman.

sriniketan

3. krishnaamma

Yes Sri,

It is very nice to see the Amman. I saw it in Dinamani.

4. shobana007

shobana007 New IL'ite

Krishnamma,
    Thanks for attaching the photo of Ammam. She is truely powerful. I've lost some important things in the parking lot of walmart and wegmans and just a prayer to HER had fetched me those lost things back to me..A 1 in a million chance for it to get abck..but I sure did. When I saw her picture in your blog I was very very pleased. Thank You. Enjoy your blog a lot.
    -shobana

5. krishnaamma

Hi Shobana007,

:wowitis superb ! I want to put this in thread. So that many people can see this and make use of this amman. When I open a thread, I will put your comment also in that. Can you please explain your experience in detail there?

thanks for sharing this with us.:clap:clap:clap

6. shobana007

shobana007 New IL'ite

Hello Krishnamma,

My mother had always been a big believer in AraiKasu Amman. As mentioned before, I had been under a lot of stress and been misplacing things and looking for them for hours. The biggies in this regard were two incidents that happened within a span of 15 days. I have a tendency to keep my purse (which is a clutch) in the shopping cart while shop in stores. I had shopped in Wal-Mart early evening and loaded my bags in the car and returned home by 6 p.m. Cooked, ate and was watching TV. It was 10:00 p.m and I wanted to check whether my health insurance card was in my purse so that I can call in for my annual appointments the next day. Then I realized I didn't have my purse and I could recollect the last time I laid eyes on them was in Wal-mart shopping cart. I had my driver’s license and a couple of credit cards in the purse and I was worried stiff. I remembered what my mother always said and I prayed to AraiKasu Amman and hoped She can do miracles for me. I called Wal-Mart and Believe it or not, by the Grace of God! a very honest person found it in the shopping cart in the parking lot and returned it to the customer service. We drove immediately and collected the purse. I’m amazed by HER power for providing me with a first-hand experience.

The next incident was very poignant. That was the very day I found your blog and the picture of Amman. I had to go for a couple of official meetings to different buildings in this small city and one was an Interview. The last meeting was cancelled and I decided to stop by Wegmans - grocery store I shopped and returned home and when I looked for my house-key and IT was missing. I should have it in my pant pocket but I couldn’t fine it. Searched the car hoping it could’ve slipped out of my pocket. I went back to everyplace that I had been that afternoon, every parking lot, called every security in these buildings and finally called my room-mate disappointed so that I can gain entry into the house. My room-mate had to work late that night but I was more than willing to wait to enter home. It sure would cost quite a bundle to replace the lock and key but was more worried...about the key getting into wrong hands and jeopardizing my room-mates' security as well. The next morning I called the security in the three buildings that I have been and hoped somebody would have returned it. When I called the Grocery store, they told me that around 1200 pm someone picked a single large key with two tiny keys in a blue/red rope key-chain in the parking lot and returned to the customer service. I called my mother immediately in India (at 11:00 p.m. IST) and asked her to offer jaggery to Amman as I felt that it was her faith in AraiKasuAmman and my growing belief she CAN and WOULD DO WONDERS if one has faith in her.

As I said that was the day I found your blog and I was moved to tears recalling both the incidents and I wanted to THANK YOU for posting her picture and making my day.

I carry her picture in my purse and I have been extra careful since these incidents

Thank You Krishnamma for opening a thread about her.

----
    shobana

Bow

7. krishnaamma

Hi Shobana,

Yes shobana, She is sooo great. BowNo wonder. I too had many experience with her. As you said, without seeing her picture, we believed her and prayed. As soon as I got the picture I wanted to share with you all. Because for the past 5 years I know about this amman and I dont have any photo of her.
    When my father told me about this amman, I asked for her photo, he told if you have faith on her there is no need for photo. But he gave a clue, he asked me to think of the gold coin Lakshmi (which we used to get in gold shop, and in that you can see one Lord Lakshmi 's impression, think of that) and pray.

Because one Raja, published his coin in gold and he desired to put the coin in half round and he printed this amman on that. That is why she is called as"arai kasu amman".

I think there is one monthly is coming in Tamil Nadu named 'aalayam', 2 - 3 years before, they published this amman's photo in their book. But at that time also I dont get it. But 15 days back I saw a article in Dinamani, and I saw this photo also. It is a good story about amman. Then I saved this picture and story. But I can store only this picture and not the story.

But No problem I got her photo and I put it on mydesk top.BowNow like you and me many can store this amman in their computers as well as in their hearts.

8. krishnaamma

Thank you very much Shobana for your feed back. Thank you for sharing your experiences with amman here with us.

9. krishnaamma

Hi Banumathy,

No problem. You can pray this amman from any where in the world. First you pray her and as soon as you get the lost one, you have to offer a table spoon crushed jaggery to her. and distribute it to your family members. that is all. It is so simple.

10. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Hi krishnaamma

Use ful info

Nice