1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apt sublease available in western suburbs of Chicago (Oakbrook Terrace)

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by seychelles, Jul 17, 2011.

1. seychelles

seychelles Bronze IL'ite

Hello,
    I am a silent viewer, but I am posting this request.

I am looking to for someone to take over my lease. I am moving due to a new job and would like to have someone move in September 2011. An October move in date is ok, too. The lease ends in May 2012 and can be renewed. The apartment is a one bedroom, one bath with washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave included. There is a large balcony overlooking a quiet area. I am a non-smoker and no pets. Lots of closet space. Plenty of free parking. If you want an assigned garage parking and storage space in the building, then that is an extra fee.

This apartment is located on the third floor, but the building has an elevator. This is an extremely safe complex. Complex includes two swimming pools, gym, park area across from the building with tennis courts, playground, and volleyball nets. The Complex has a beautiful clubhouse with business center and movie theater (free movies every Friday and Saturday!) Close to 88, 290 and 294 interstates/highways. This is a beautiful complex that has won numerous awards for landscaping. Maintenance is prompt and I have never had a problem with the apartment in the time I have lived here. You will have to pay for internet/cable, electricity and water. The utilities have been very low for me. Individual control for A/C and heat in the apartment. Apartment close to Oakbrook Mall, Yorktown, grocery stores, restaurants, etc...

I will pay the takeover costs and throw in one month's rent. The apartment actually rents for $1,066.00 per month, but I negotiated a great deal where I currently pay $950 and will pass along to you. (I'll pay September's rent for you as well.)

The property is located at Versailles on the Lake in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
    It is the Toulon floorplan.

Please pm for further information or to set up a time to view the apartment. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011

2. apartneed

apartneed New IL'ite

How do I get in contact with you about that apt.?