April 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by rarity, Sep 4, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi Frds,
    Just came from doctor now. Had ultrasound n doctor checkup. Baby weight is near to 2 kg in 34 th week. Is it normal??!!!! I had afternoon checkup. After ultrasound and gave urine sample, after that took my weight. It shows like I gained 7 lb(3.17 kg) in 2 weeks. I am worried about my weight gain ( total weight gain 27 lb or 12 kg) and less baby weight. Whether my weight and baby weight is normal? Plz someone reply

2. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

Thank you. Yeah it was normal delivery with the help of vaccum n have few stiched down there. Now suffering from sore nipple problem. plz give any advice if u guys know.

3. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

Hi Deepthi

Dont worry about baby weight, these predicted weights are based on ultrasound images and they are highly prone to error and differs from tech to technician....last semester weight gain almost always goes to baby, that s the time baby gains fat..chill and enjoy last few weeks :)

4. deepthivinayak1

@Meet9 ,
    Thanks. My eldest one was only 2.6 when born. I just want this one to be more than that.i hope this one gain more in 6 weeks.

5. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    Past two days my calf muscles and pelvic hurts a lot. It become worst durng night. Today i went out for grocery shopping and dinner out. Now my leg pain is unbearable and I feel like crying.just relaxed a big keeping my leg in warm water but it soothes only few minutes and again pain starts. I can't rest without standing for long. Have elder one, so cooking n cleaning n taking care of elder is unavoidable. I think my weight gain create this leg pain. What should I do now???

6. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

When is your next checkup? For me it's the back pain. I can't stand for long. My Doctor said take enough rest. Put pain balm or something if unbearable, no hot water treatment. Like u said since I have elder one can't get enough rest. Also my parents will arrive only in the mid of April.

7. deepthivinayak1

@Mery ,
    My in laws coming next week.i think I have to walk because now I feel my legs muscles are tightened and I can feel they are heavy. I can't walk out as climate is cold but I have to walk inside apartment. How you are managing household chores and taking care of you. Once my husband and elder one leave home, I feel like just lay down whole day without doing anything. Just relax. But we will have one or other work to finish before they come. Once they come, again full work till sleep.

8. Mery

Mery Silver IL'ite

By God's grace everything is going smooth till now. Now my kid has got spring break. So a bit relieved now. No need to hurry in the morning. My husband will take care after he is from office. But still I get tired in the end of the day.

9. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

thanks Meet for clarification on GD babies :)

Congrats Deepideepi on arrival of ur baby, hope u both are doing great. For sore nipples, u can try coconut oil

Deepthi, ur baby weight is fine as per ultrasound, u have still 5-6 weeks in your hand. I m in same boat, my baby's weight is also low even mine has not much increased

deepideepi likes this.
  10. deepthivinayak1

Hi all,
    Last week my doctor called and said baby weight is bit low and not to panic . They said they want me to b observation,so I have to visit doctor every week and check baby movements. Now I started to take all nutritional food which I can. Past two days I feel my tummy lowered down and my back pain when I walk for long. Feeling tired. Doctor also asked to me to check baby movement everyday after having breakfast n dinner. I have sleep mostly left side for easy blood flow to baby.
    How are you guys? No update recently.