APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Anitha,

I got similar ones
    "Nautica Top and Knit Pajama Pants Set" a couple of those in M size just in case to be lose and comfy . these are really comfy and warm and the quality is also good. i have washed many times now. I dont like wearing nighties. My SIL told even post delivery these are fine. so i am planning not to buy any feeding nightdresses.

Chinnap, Long time. Nice to see ur updates and take care.

Btw i am using both palmer cocoa butter and bio e oil both are great. But mostly will switch to mother's blend "mother's special blend oil" because it is organic.

2. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Anitha and Chitra,

I will read the instructions on the pump set and will ask the lc or nurses to help me out for any doubts.

I am thinking to pump the milk as my dh can feed the baby overnight when im asleep.

Also, do we need to burp the baby after every feed? just asking coz some of them told me that they dint burp the baby after every feed and some of them do burp every feed.

3. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Oh... Am actually hunting for pyjamas so that I can easily for into while going out to pick/ drop my son.. I hate to change clothes to leggings, top, coat & scarf everytime ..,
    looks like temperature is in single digits in most of the places .., getting better over weekend - 55's.. Planning to go out and have fun!

Oh, pyjamas got tight? I felt that s the one easy to wear and step out just for a car drive . . Hmm

leggings became my pregnancy uniform :)

1 person likes this.
  4. AnithaPartha

100% yes.. We definitely need to burp baby after every feed., yeah, even am planning on doing the same ... Pump milk so that I can take rest .. But hubby says last time also you pumped so this time you breast feed baby... But I feel pumping much more easier .. Other issue is I don't know when baby will be comfortable to suck from bottles., most babies who get used to breast are very difficult to change to bottles ., so initially itself if we train both ways it will be easy for us I guess..,

2 people like this.
  5. AnithaPartha

Mothers blend oil? New to me .. Is it for stretch marks DV?

6. AnithaPartha

Chinnap,

long time.. Good to see your updates.

For the past 1 month it has been extremely critical at work for me ladies. Mostly, used to sit and work for more than 10hrs and yesterday was the worst day.. Temperature in single digit .. And I worked from 10am to 10pm just 2-3 breaks to restroom that's all ... Submitted my docs to clients and waiting for feedback. . Just relaxing today ...

7. shrutimanjunath

8. AnithaPartha

Ohhhh... Nighty is my all time favorite. My DH always says don't wear those pajamas which gives boy look as he is fond of nighty as well. The main reason am buying pajamas because, it is very very cold even inside house and nighties are of no use. Also, when am in pajama i can just wear winter coat and step out anytime as I feel changing dress every time during pick/drop is highly irritating me.

My bump is not big this time. I think bump will be small and narrow for boys.. i mean wont spread out like baby girls.

Let me see if i can fit into pajamas now :)

9. AnithaPartha

Vidu,

How are you doing? Long time.. Sorry, I was not using IL much for the past few weeks due to work overload... So, did not even check our trying for baby 2 thread. Any good news from you? Are you taking any test dear?

How is your kid doing?

1 person likes this.
  10. shrutimanjunath

Hi Anitha,

Please share your labour,delivery and postpartum story...
    it will be helpful for ftm