APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Natcdm

Natcdm New IL'ite

Thank You Anitha/SM/and Harini..Atlast I got a body pillow at leachco for 100$. Its called Back n Belly chic. My backpain has reduced a little after using the pillow...

I have fibroids (4 of them) and hence doc has suggested me for additional ultrasounds...also , I might go for a C section at 37 wks...

Anitha - Even I watch deivamagal/Thendral/Thayumanavan...

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

DV,

Yes, Sai enjoyed with handful of pop corns, sitting hi ly in his chair and watched the whole movie :) Even, I liked these animation movies for kids its so good after Epic. I promised to take him to watch Let's train Dragon-2 in summer hahhah.... DH slept well after his long working hours. Message me the serial list you watch in netflix..

I dont watch kitchen super star but used to watch mahabharatam (stopped after my india trip), weekends i watch sun singer, champinons, kutty chutties sometimes.

DH favo is nadhaswaram as they took it in traditonal style. My favo used to be thendral.. now deivamagal and thayumanavan.. :) sorry for diverting the topic..

btt
    LO is less active today. Also, I was swamped with work. WFH last week and this week as well. Just wed one day holiday.

3. AnithaPartha

Good to hear... Between, when are you due? Why C-section?

Oh yeah lot of ladies out here are watching tamil serials.... hahhah its good time pass for winter..

Ladies,
    Are you all walking daily? I cant step out of my house, so no walking...

4. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Hi gals , pinging after long time
    t2b - take rest nicely .. and listen to songs , read books and enjoy
    anitha - ur not online nw a days in fb?
    my updates:
    I got a new prj in office and was little busy with that .. Need to finish work by 1st of Jan .. It is a poc work and is interesting ..
    This week I have antenatal class .. It is one hour one to one class .. Not sure what it is .. Hope they dont talk only about stem cells.. I tried booking for it in cloud nine .. but slots are full for next 3 months
    I am emotionally stressed out since a week..

5. AnithaPartha

Hi ladies,

how are you all doing ?
    How is your LOs movements?

I feel my tummy getting tighter in few areas ( mostly night time ) .. Also I think baby is turning upside down and having fun :) I feel uncomfortable but tummy gets tightened ..
    Anyone facing it ?

6. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Anitha, i am also facing the same issue. My stomach is like tight kind of rock at night. dunno whether it is bloating or it is just like that.I could feel a lot of movements these days :)
    Work is good so it keeps my mind away to think about this cold weather.
    In netflix i finished watching desperate housewives, cashmere mafia, lipstick jungle, and some reality shows like nest great baker. we both started watching Lost but it was so scare so we stopped. Finished Rules of engement as well.

7. Chitravivek

Chitravivek Platinum IL'ite

SM. How are you doing?

8. AnithaPartha

Hi ladies,
    how are you all doing?
    I wish you all a wonderful new year!
    Eveything is normal and good so far...we r eagerly waiting for this year precious gift and along with this my hubby got promotion which is a good sign to start this new year.. Eagerly stepping into 2014 !

Good of luck to you all..

9. AnithaPartha

Hi Ramya, Janani, Divya, Chinnap, SM,

how are you all?
    This thread is so silent ..

10. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Anitha,
    How are you doing? hope ur makena shots is going smooth.
    I had doc appointment on 30th dec and everything is Good so far. My next appointment is feb 11 th long wait :) I have GTT on jan 31st i will just give the blood sample and come and meet the doctor on feb 11th.

I think others are enjoying their christmas and new year vacation and hence the thread was silent. I had only one day holiday for christmas and 1 day for new year. Working keeps me sane in this weather. It was -2 F this morning , but coming to work makes me forget all these.

Chinnap, harini,Sm,
    Are u planning to go to work till last day. Sm, hope u are doing well, just update us.

T2bmom, how are u? how are the gals doing and still in bedrest??