APRIL 2014 - MOM's TO-BE :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by AnithaPartha, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Ladies,

My baby is kicking too low. Sometimes, I feel kicks on upper tummy, side tummy and at times deep low. I don't know how to express as it feels that baby hits cervix area (from inside).... tomorrow, i have an appointment anyways planning to ask dr. any of you feeling the same?

2. crazymom

crazymom Gold IL'ite

Hi SM, just peeping from May 2014 thread. I see that you are active on this board. Congratulations on another girl. We found out this week that we are having another boy!

I hope that everything is fine with all April moms. Merry Christmas to everyone.

3. AnithaPartha

Hi SM, DV, Janani, Ramya, Chinnap, and many other April due mom's,

how are you all doing?
    Well, today I had my fetal echo test and dr confirmed that everything is very normal and nothing to worry at all :-D . It was such a relief this morning! I still remember the day (anomaly scan day), when radiologist said pls go to OB Gyn, me and dh were freaked out - tensed throughout the travel time to dr office - waiting time - and to hear that we need to go for fetal echo - in the first test baby didn't cooperate much - ufff - finally today everything came out 'normal'.. Thanks to GOD!

Going to take my makena shots as well today .. And yay am 23w today :yes:

I know next year is going to be special year ahead for us.. Welcoming LO in April 2014!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi Anitha,
    Nice to know everything is fine, u can sleep peacefully at last :) Even ur parents wud have been relieved :) yes 23 weeks so exactly 4 more months, my due according to the scan was april 19th, lets wait n see.

BTW thyumanavn is getting interesting day by day pls start watching if u have stopped in between hahahah

5. shrutimanjunath

shrutimanjunath Platinum IL'ite

Anitha great to know its fine TGIF enjoy n celebrate

1 person likes this.
  6. AnithaPartha

Hey thanks.. Yes, am watching 4-5 serials daily :)
    Thayumanavan - Father character is going awkward these days.. Giving tough time to Bharathi.. Janani left.. I just feel that Father character is aggressive and then reacts and feels for it .. But still watching it :)

7. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

I am so happy for you dear :)

i am not doing that well... Unfortunately I am at the risk of pre term labor, so I am on complete bed rest for a now.. My cervix length has shorten since 20 weeks ...next appointment is on Monday to check for any improvement otherwise I have to be admitted in the hospital through out my pregnancy... My uterus is measuring 30 weeks because of twins and babies weights giving me pressure down there... Doing nothing but eating and sleeping ... Feeling bad because have planned so many things to do....now I can't even able to cook :( but the movements of girls makes me feel better :)

8. Trying2bmom

Trying2bmom Silver IL'ite

I meant to quote this statement :) end up quoting different one ;)

1 person likes this.
  9. AnithaPartha

Ramya(T2bmom),

take care.... I know how it will be with twins.. My dr asked me to go for an U/S at my 26-27w to check cervix length and baby. Am hoping to get a full term baby this time lets see.. Jan 24th I have GTT scheduled ...

After busy weeks, today weather also seemed good .. We took our DS to watch Frozen movie and we both liked and my dh slept :)

am having stronger kicks these days !

10. Divyavignesh

Divyavignesh Gold IL'ite

Hi T2bmom,
    Hope u are doing well. Dont worry only 4 more months for us and may be a couple of weeks less for u since its twins. things will be fine :)

Anitha,
    How was the movie? did sai enjoy? Yeah i watch some serials too and some in netflix thats the time pass in winters. Do u watch kitchen super star junior i love that show :)

SM,
    How are u doing? did u get a nanny/cook for u to help at home? i think the place where u live its easy to get. How is ur Daughter , take care and keep posting

harini,
    guess u are enjoying ur christmas times :)