April 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Gitunandakumar, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Sreerangam

Sreerangam New IL'ite

Hi all,

Today i had my Glucose test and evrythng was normal .
    It was 2 hrs test and it was 10.30am by the time it finished n i was really hungry n couldn't stop eating :)

@eliz
    ya...I work here in germany.

@sandiya
    thnx for ur wishes... don't worry abt the movements...Last time when i had the same prob., i've rushed to the hospital n after checkup doctor told me that evrythng is normal. He also told me that u take rest at specific time (ex: night) but ur baby doesn't have a fixed time...its upto the baby when to take rest n when to play...so don't worry :)

@amul
    I still have last yr's (2009) vacation so im taking my vacation from this thursday till feb 1st.

My Maternity Leave starts from March 2nd but as i also have 15 days of vacation for this yr. my actual vacation starts from Feb 9th.
    I'm also planning for 1 yr. vacation.

I've applied for Geburtsvorbereitung kurs (child birth classes) and it would start from feb 23rd.

Did u search for an Hebamme?

2. madhurisatya

madhurisatya Silver IL'ite

Hi,

How are you doing.

Yesterday i had my prenatal checkup.Everything is normal.I din't get my GD results.From now on i have appointment every 2 weeks.

3. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Ohh..Its really very nice to see so many posts.

Hi Eliz and Sree

Nice to hear that your GD results are good.

Hi Amul

I think you may be eagerly waiting for the ML to begin. You can have good rest. Take care.

Hi Madhuri

Wow..already in third trimester. Good. Do update us when you get the GD results.

Hi Sandiya

Even for the past 3 days I am having very less movements. But I think as Amul said it would take sometime to note the movements regularly.

my updates

Had my GCT test on Saturday. Waiting for the results. My LO is not that active since 3 days. Hoping to have my LO to be active.

Take care all.

4. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

myupdates
    doing fine.going to office and coming back to home, doing household works..I am getting tired.
    I get up atleast twice to pee which disturbs my sleep.Today I have slight abdominal pain at my rightside.

@sree
    yeah!!! that's nice that ur tests were normal.A great relief.I also had till 10.30 and was tooo hungry.
    I haven't registered in any hospital for delivery.I will do it next month as per my doctors advice and simultaneously for
    childbirth classes.
    nice that u r taking holiday and take rest.I think the weather is too bad in munich.I will see the weather condition and take krankmeldung from doctor.She told she will giv me for 4 weeks.but as i will have my ML with in short period I took only for 1 week.
    I think once we register in hospital then we can select hebamme.I have to look one who can speak in english.
    do u have any plans for the baby once u finish ur ML, i mean to ask wether u r planning for krippe or something like that.

@kutty
    yes, very much waiting to stay at home dear.
    I wish you all the best for ur results to be normal.Dont worry ur LO is keeping you busy wether u r thinking abt her/him.
    (just joking).
    take care.

@madhuri
    glad to hear that u evryting is normal.I am having appt for evry 3 weeks from now.
    take care

all other ladies
    take care

5. sandiya

sandiya Senior IL'ite

Hi Amul,

Even i have pressure not pain as such, while going for long walk or doing something tiring on my right side lower abdomen, and when i take rest the pain is gone. I am planning to ask about this to doc next week. Everyone tells me to go for long walk, but for past 2 days i get tired easily.

Hi Kutty,

Oh ur test is done... mmm so waiting anxiously for result i guess... :), dont worry ur LO will be active soon dear, my LO is quite better since yesterday..

Hi Madhuri,

Appointment's every 2 weeks is it... so in which week are you now?

Hi Sreerangam,

Oh u also have a long ML is it, that is nice... so u will get a good chance for bonding with ur LO that is nice...

Take care others... and do post ur updates

My updates:
    I get tired easily on long walks, and i feel a sort of pressure in my right lower abdomen if i do lots of work and go for long walk... has anyone tried long walking recently more than an hour?, have u felt anything like that... or while climbing many stairs as such...

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  6. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

hi sandiya
    I am also having the same prob u have..but not by walking.If I start cooking and by the time i complete , pain will start and
    after rest it will disappear.I walk very often and that tooo 30 min.why dont u take breaks and walk as kutty does.DOnt walk at a
    stretch for such a long time.
    long walk is good but not at a stretch.
    I think in coming weeks we will have back pain also..i guess.hope evrything will be fine.
    take care

7. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone

How are you all?

Hi Sandiya

Even I get pain in the lower abdomen if I stand for a long time. Even I am getting easily tired these days if I walk for a bit more time. I am walking very slowly in order to avoid tiresomeness. Have short walks.

my updates

I have passed the GCT test:thumbsup. All the test results were normal. No issues as such. Everything is going good.

Take care.

8. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

HI kutty

nice to hear that your results are fine and evrything is normal.

take care.

myupdates

I dont feel hungry at alll and I am eating mechanically from time to time.really prob with eating without hunger.
    nyone having this

@all mommies

I wish you all a very pleasant and happy weekend

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  9. MissFolsom

MissFolsom New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is my first pregnancy and my due date is on April 30th 2010.:)

10. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

hi MissFolsom
    congratualtions and welcome to this club.
    Hope you r doing fine?Did you have your GD test done.

@all ladies
    hope all are doing fine and good.
    I think most of us have entered into 3rd trimester.

@myupdates
    I always feel very heavy, inspite of eating very little.I am really worried for not eating much(atleast minimum)
    How you gals are managing with diet?Could please share with me regarding your diet plan?