1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciation For The Fellow Ilites

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Viswamitra, Dec 20, 2018.

1. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@satchitananda,
    how can i forget her many intriguing posts bringing out her varied talents. I especially enjoyed her lovely gardening attempts /had the visual pleasure of her plants, flowers and fruits.

@Thyagarajan for his many interesting posts on his life experiences with his family included!

@Agatha83 - for her wonderful ability to narrate so vividly her experiences with her family and friends .

@Shanvy ,@Laks09 @kkrish @Gauri03 @Srama @Balajee whose posts I invariably do not miss reading .
    There may again be more whose help i would have taken in many of the regional forums, and other cultural, hobbies and related forums. On the whole, appreciate IL for the wonderful platform it provides for all of us - whatever may be our interests.

Shanvy, Rihana, kkrish and 5 others like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@sokanasanah,

Humorous and playful - Makes me wonder whether the students have a lot of fun time with him - Straight shooter - Observant - Clear and concise responses - Thoughtful puzzle maker and solver - Passionate about the subject of education - Well read - Constantly provides links to educate others.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@satchitananda

Fighter to balance health and happiness - Extremely knowledgeable - Excellent writer - Practical - Lover of garden - Care-taker - Great Teacher - Down to earth - Pleasant to interact - Fighter on social issues - Agriculturist (Farming game :)) - Late sleeper - Passionate about everything she does.

Viswa

periamma, Rihana, kkrish and 4 others like this.
  4. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

I like to appreciate each and everyone who contribute here. I ways wonder how creative, talented and insightful they are. I learned a lot of new things, still learning from here. I would like to thank you all and wish you all happy holidays.

joylokhi, Rihana, kkrish and 8 others like this.
  5. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Getting your appreciation means a world to me, thank you so much for your kind words.
    [​IMG]

6. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

You echoed my sentiments. All active participants are very articulate and solution providers. They help make male members to understand wife’s and sisters’ feelings.

I don’t want to pick a few and leave the rest. Everyone who posts here are very valuable but special thumbs up to people who are very welcoming to new members and remember members who post less. My holiday cheers to all the members of Young and Restless crowd as well. I miss their energy.

7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for all your kind words from the bottom of my heart. Wish I can be the same in real life too where anger takes precedence. I am trying and all your kind words will help me continue trying

joylokhi, Mistt, Viswamitra and 3 others like this.
  8. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra Sir,

A while ago when I wrote the poem, Death , @MonikaSG had said, “I was actually thinking about this from last few days that someone may write about me too when I will die???? The thought was there from the time I read about "him" on IL.

May be Geeta and sandy writing about me something...... Was just thinking jlt. [​IMG]
    Many people in my circle have also echoed similar sentiments. Perhaps this wish stems from the fact that people are quick to criticize but are far too reserved when it comes to appreciation and encouragement. Your thread has now provided that opportunity to each one of us to express our appreciation and end the year on a happy note. Thank you so much for creating this thread.

It may be unfair to pick just a few names as I have learnt something or the other from most IL members and I have silently admired many for their unique qualities and traits. However, keeping with the spirit of this thread I am quoting a few members with whom I regularly interact.

The Gurus

@Viswamitra Sir,

He is a ‘mitra’, who is knowledgeable and spiritually evolved. He digests vast knowledge and presents it in convenient bite sizes for us to learn from. I can’t thank him enough for this and for the mature and balanced view he brings to all the discussions here.

@jayasala42,

She is a complete ‘Path Shala’ (school) with tremendous knowledge and experience. For every idea presented here, she has a relevant anecdote to share. I marvel at her wisdom, experience and memory!

@periamma,

She has the knowledge of a mountain and also the refinement and flexibility of a pebble. She is very graceful and to me, she is a symbol of stoic resilience.

@iyerviji,

She is an ever loving and easy going soul. I would call her my speed breaker; she always makes my rushing mind pause and reflect.

@Cheeniya Sir,

What can I say, he is the Bheeshma pitamaha of this forum!

@Thyagarajan,

I like his d-e-t-a-i-l-e-d write-ups and I am amazed at his razor-sharp memory to recall the minutest of details in every situation.

Soul sisters

@kkrish,

She comes across as a disciplinarian with a stern but loving heart. I admire her skill to multitask.

@nandinimithun,

She is talented and down to earth. I absolutely love this ‘girl next door’; she is yet to explore her potential…right now she is too busy, she needs a few more years to bloom.

@jskls,

She is very talented and down to earth. A special bond that exists between us makes me relate to her so easily. I like her gentle expressions in poetry and I wish to learn this from her.

@Amica,

She will always remain special for her warm first ‘welcome comment’ that made me feel special when I entered the IL family a year ago.

@Gauri03,

I admire her wisdom and warmth.

@messedup,

I like her thirst to constantly improvise herself. In this last one year, I have seen her grow from strength to strength. Best of luck, dear.

@Mistt,

She is an endearing simple person who loves quotable quotes and hummable tunes. She also loves capturing enchanting scenery through her lens! It is very easy to communicate with her.

@Frangipani,

She is a quiet and trustworthy friend.

@-----‘ita’

Do I know her? No, I really don’t know her but she is always there for me! She is an enigma!

@satchitananda,

I see her as a helpful simple person who loves to be with nature. She is easily approachable.

@shravs3, @goldenhoney87 and @Ammu2886,

They are young, easy going and nice persons to interact with. I feel protective towards them.

Wish to learn more about

@sindmani,

A mysterious butterfly that makes her presence felt quiet when least expected and moves away before we realize or reach out to her! I wish to get to know her better.

@Rihana,

She is an intelligent and straightforward person.

@kaniths,

A creative soul.

@DDream and @yellowmango,

I like their practical advice in the Relationship forum though I have hardly interacted with them.

I will be back with many more names in my next post.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  9. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

LS, One thing you and G garu have in common is... You both look heaven(ly) in Sarees!! :hearteyes::hearteyes: :drool: :lol:
    Thank you, you are too.

Keep that sweet smile of yours, and the positivity. Happy 2019! :beer-toast1:

10. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Surprise, I feel blessed. Thank you, JS mam. :blush:

@Viswamitra, @GeetaKashyap... Thank you. :blush:

GeetaKashyap, Viswamitra and kkrish like this.