1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciation For The Fellow Ilites

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Viswamitra, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

Thank you, Lakshmi — for the kind words and, above all, for your friendship. :hearteyes:

@jskls, you are one of the gentlest, most generous and humble people I've ever met.

I admire your sensitivity and talent for expressing deep thoughts in simple language, your love and care for your family, your sense of humor, your soft words, and your ability to disagree with friends without damaging the friendship and to forgive those who have hurt you.

2. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @Viswamitra .

Thank you @jskls

Thank you @Rihana

I am truly humbled by your words, and accept your compliments with a great sense of gratitude. You have raised the bar for me.
    My request to the Almighty to guide me to live my life from now on, that makes me worthy of the high opinion you have expressed.

@Rihana ... blushing truly does not reflect what I am going through now.

3. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Lakshmi,
    Thank you for your kind words and so sweet of you. :facepalm::blush:
    Difficult for me to put my feelings in words .
    You were the one I first interacted and find a friend here who is so simple and having lovely attitude. Thanks for your friendship.

I enjoy and feel softness in your writings and your poems express your love towards your parents, kids and nature.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    kkrish, Greenbay and Viswamitra like this.
  4. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,
    Thank you very much for starting thread.In these days, it is difficult to find persons who want to heartily appreciate others.
    I am connected with this group for the past 5 years.But it really a vast
    ocean containing so much wealth of information in various fields.
    Our first appreciation goes to the organizers of the group ,essentially responsible for amassing so much of wealth and also distributing among others.

Among the thread weavers many stand in the front.
    The philospoher of the team 'Viswa' is in the forefront.He is able to connect whatever he sees or listens to the Universal Consciousness and Athma saakshatkaaram.
    Our Cheeniya Sir ,has a mine of information to offer with his vast experience mingling it with enough spice.
    Gauri-03-I don't have enough words to appreciate her erudity, wisdom and knowledge.
    Sokanasanaha , a bright scholar who can speak with authority.
    Aria,the mobile encyclopaedia. I purchased a good dictionary only to read and understand her expressions. Sometimes I had read it many number of times. of course leaving me in' as is where is' condition.

KKrish, I admire her for her thorough research on whatever she presents,even on 'space matters' unreachable to me.

Kaniths-simply superb contributions.
    Anasuya, the Grammarian.
    Srama,the nature lover taking us along with her wherever she wanders and converses even with butter flies, dry witherings, not to talk of blooms.

Jayasala 42

Cheeniya, sokanasanah, Rihana and 8 others like this.
  5. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@Laks09 She is one of the persons I admire in this forum. She is very compassionate when it comes to understanding the problems and she always gives practical advice . I literally some time follow her around because i love how she presents solution to every issues. I wish I had friend like her in real life. The way she manages her life inspires me. She is very raw in her feelings and doesn't project any image about her(that is what I feel about her). Thank you Laks . I will always look up for your posts in IL :blush:. Happy holidays

nuss, Rihana, kkrish and 5 others like this.
  6. jayasala42

Amulet-The aroma not only of her coffee but all other shares simply amaze me.

Same way with Amica, who impressed me a lot.
    I don't find enough expressions to appreciate
    Geeta kashyap, an authority in many issues,even legal, or adminstration.Her depth astonishes me.
    Hari Lakhera, by his simple writings establishes his stand and conveys his contadictions in a gentle fashion.
    Not to talk of Satchitananda,whose narrative skills, I admire a lot.Her simple arguments go a long way.
    Madam jskls -you are simply fascinating with your sharing'positivity' among pessimists like me.
    Dear Vijima, you are simply great with your life experiences and frank writings.The only writer who has fans all around.Kudos to you!

Periamma's extra ordinary writings in Tamil and your simple narration of rural home experiences-simply great!

Balaji, I love your writings, humour tinged with sarcasm and outspoken ideas on politics.You don't leave 'Me-too' or any supreme court judgements.You have an aura of 'humour' around you. Anyone can write sermons with hi-fi language.But it is very difficult to make one laugh.
    Congrats Balaji.Very few are gifted that way.
    Meena Sankaran and RrG also top the rank of humorists.
    Rihana is the super star of Il. Her touch, though gentle contains so much of expressions.
    Jayasala-42

iyerviji, Rihana, kkrish and 8 others like this.
  7. jayasala42

Joylokhi responds to many mails. Her response is quite significant and adds more value to the original contribution.I like her narrations a lot.
    Agatha -83 is another legend of Il. Her depth is unimaginable.She can give vivid description of her ailing mother as well as the
    practical wisdom of getting some charges reimbursed,normally impossible.Her writings etch an indelible memory.
    SGBV stands tall in my mind with her practical experiences.Her wonderful presentations reveal her ability to be a counsellor in 'relationship' matters.

I will be failing in my duty, if I don't mention about Thyagarajan whose writings ,including fiction, raises our eye brows.His narration of episodes relating to his family as well as profession is simply superb and makes everyone relate to the incident. So intimate and lovely presentation.
    I have never failed to appreciate Shri Srinivasan for his poems and cute writing us making the reader anxious for a few mts to understand what he refers to.
    jayasala 42

Rrg, Rihana, kkrish and 6 others like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends,

@Gauri03 - Creative - Simple - Continuous self-development - Sync thoughts, words and actions - Fabulous writer - Awareness - Great Mother - Dog lover - Responsible - Health conscious - Socializes well - Runner - Trekker - Reader - Great interest in gardening - Atheist with great values - I wonder how many things one can do with limited time?

@Rihana - Excellent in socializing - Creative - Eye opener - Great friend - Brings awareness in social issues - What you read is what you get person - Raises excellent questions - Dominant contributor in IL - Contemplation about life - Excellent writer - Provides practical solutions to the problems - Make people think well - IP lover - Atheist with great values - How many ILites' hearts she touched is evidenced by above comments.

@Agatha83 - Amazing talents in writing - A fighter on principles with no stings attached - Accepts life as it happens - Care-taker of mom - Simple but eloquent - Outstanding memory - Shy away from appreciation - Liberal in appreciating others - Wonderful soul.

Viswa

Rihana, kkrish, Gauri03 and 4 others like this.
  9. Viswamitra

@Ansuya - A wonderful friend - concise writer - Life values articulated through all her communications - Founder of English Matters - Very knowledgeable in social issues - Great mother - Great determination - I miss her very much here in IL.

Rihana, kkrish, Greenbay and 2 others like this.
  10. Viswamitra

@jskls - A great soul - personality that makes one to emulate - A great mother - Simplicity personified - Eloquent writer - Filled with gratitude - Open communicator - socialize - coffee lover - Believer with great values - Great puzzle solver

@kaniths - A young and energetic woman - Very talented - creative mind - Interested in science that goes above my head - Doodle Queen - Queen of emojis as well - Open communicator - Shy away from words of praise - Outstanding puzzle creator and solver - Concise in responses - Light sleeper - Hates neighbor's cat - Unlimited appetite for learning more and more - Amazing role model for the new generation.

Rihana, kkrish, kaniths and 5 others like this.