Appreciating our moderators.

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Arunarc, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Shaam aayi hai toh chali hai thandi hawaa,
    kyun naa ekk aur mody ke baare mein baat kalein zaraa.

I didnt know DINNY is a moderator i thought about her always as a friend,
    By her way of work looks like she's gonna set a new trend,

At first when i met her i thought she was opinionated to extreme,
    but now knowing her more closely, interating with her is like a dream,

i am very consious so that i dont get her too angry that she is difficult to handle,
    cause i'm always reminded that she's got a very pointed heel yellow sandal,

we have fun as in she pulls my leg too far,
    and i end up flying in the sky thinking 'bah humbug, i'm a star',

she is a nice soul and very humble at that,
    all my rumblings of gloating about myself against her reasoning fall flat,

well she asked once if man had a child buried inside,
    but i say oh dinnu mody you are yourself like a child cause shona you've got a clear heart and nothing to hide,

so i am saying this DINNY that no matter where you go no matter where you are,
    there is always a boogyman waiting for some punishment and a loving thriving IL parivaar........

Take care
    chow

6 people like this.
  2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Quebec
    Aapne hume Tarif ke kabil Samjha ye hamari kismat hai....
    Because its not even a month since i have joined as a mod.
    Your words mean a lot to me
    Thank you.(i wish there was a button for superlike too)

4 people like this.
  3. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Shaam bhi chali gayi aur abb aa gayi hai raat,
    sone se pehle sunlo ekk aur mody ke baare mein kya main karna chahta hun baat............

KAMLA!! KAMLA!! KAMLA!! they say....... Yes KAMLA is her name,
    and choosing the winner of FP she gives them fame,

all along she is there like a welcoming warm host,
    to congratulate the OP she even goes to the nominated thread of the post,

i must say she is a woman of her word as i asked her a favour and she answered in kind,
    she came to the requested forum to helped people tangled in a bind,

i nominate sporadically sometimes like a scattergun,
    she just smiles and says 'oh quickbec has arrived o what fun',

i trouble her sometimes in the suggestions thread that why dont you do this or do that,
    she just nodded and said we'll think about it and elated i flew but my idea being really ameturish fell flat,

i told her once that until i'm here being as evil as i am yahaa hamesha andhera kaayam rahega sadaa,
    she just twisted my ear and said arre boogy itni nayin laaetien jo lagaayin hain uska ujaala kya kum hai aa rahaa,

well she praised me also and said i had knack of picking an interesting view,
    i just smiled and after a while in privacy wiped the sweat on my forehead and said...... Phew......!!!!,

so you could all say that i'm always saved by the bell,
    but i admire that KAMLA understands the need to be appreciated so well,

so to conclude it all i have only this much to say,
    that you are the one i look for appreciation when my chips are down,
    because you have that magical ability to find a smile in a frown,

and what do i say to someone who is bright like a day and dazzling like the star filled night,
    so just humbly commenting that we know how special you are and we just don't wanna let you go so gonna hold onto you tight............

Pssst......... I nominated my 4 posts......... Wink wink............

Take care
    chow

10 people like this.
  4. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

Andhera bhi nikal gaya raat ka aayi hai ujli subaah,
    chalo lets talk about another mody vaah vahaaa........

Well his name is CHEENIYA and Iliets rate him very high,
    whenever he gives those eloquent feedbacks the receciver in joy touches the sky,

he is a very well read person that i can easily guess,
    picks out the small small pearls of wisdom even if the thread is a mess,

never short of compliments he is wheather to give someone or from others he will receive,
    there is a naughty child in him also dont let his wisdomly advice let you deceive,

but i am still guessing that why didnt he come when he said he will on that particular call,
    i was just searching the field so that i could see him play ball,

now all ILiets address him as Sir after is username,
    but i being the dasterdly deceiving deranged evil Guy dont play that game,

well if you ask me why then i will just say this,

that to be annointed to a pedestal and be referred as some revered being is a heavy reponsibility to bear,
    i just want him to be his normal self also so that he has no expectations to live upto no apparent fear,

what to say more about you i am just a particle of dust on this IL shaped rath of which you are the krishna,
    all the arjuns of this IL wont find their way if you arent there to guide them so never go cause you we'll sorely miss na,

thats why a wise man said that food does not give as much energy as it gives belief,
    we are here jumping around up and down doing crazy things cause we know you are watching over us and by god its a big relief...................

And to you also....... 4 nominations........ Wink wink..........

Take care
    chow

10 people like this.
  5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear QB
    You are making this thread real interesting with your lovely post.
    Thank you for bringing in 3 new names of our moderator.

Dinny who is super active and with many new ideas on the panel board, making our admins. scratch their head... :))

Kamla wow she is a real gem of IL. You have said it all. She handles things so gracefully.

Cheeniya anything told about this person is very less. He is a real Legend of IL.

7 people like this.
  6. Quebec

Quebec Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG]

well when is it a dull moment (weather good or bad) when inspector quebec is in town..........

He he he.........

Thanks ARUNARC........ U are cho chweet.......

Take care
    chow

3 people like this.
  7. L69

L69 Gold IL'ite

To all the moderators of various forums,

You guys ROCK!!!!:hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff
    A big Bow to all of you for all the hard work in-spite of your personal en devours.
    Great to be associated with IL in a small way though.Congrats to each of you. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup
    :clap:clap:clap:clap

6 people like this.
  8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Aruna you are such a darling!! Now i know why iyerviji went gaga about you when we talked on the phone.

I am just a newbie and taking my baby steps in moderating(i think talking about me on this thread is like degenerating the discussion here but still thanks to you Aruna and Quebec)
    trust me i have made many blunders already while moderating(Riddhima will definitely agree to me :)).
    But you senior mods Rock!! How do you ladies do it??You all are so alert and deserve a pat on your back for keeping this site so clean.
    I know you ,Anita and Riddhima on a more personal level...and i must say you all are my inspiration.i have seen Riddhima and Anita awake at odd hours and doing some good amount of moderating.
    And Aruna you are so encouraging...whenever i need some help i can always fall back on you and Anita for some suggestions and ideas.
    What i like most about the mods and Supermods here is that they all are sooo prompt in taking actions.
    Last but not the least the Admin...i have not seen many from the admin posting so often but i see them in bright green on "who's online"....and i know they are doing their job silently....
    Hats off to all of you in IL:hatsoff

8 people like this.
  9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Aruna,

thank you for starting this lovely thread! I am a late entrant but nevertheless, an entrant! I saw it yesterday and have been wondering as to how I missed this!

Hearty congratulations to IL on their Anniversary! It is indeed a lovely platform to connect with people, read some wonderful stuff, learn a new hobby, get appreciated and offer it in return. I have been very fortunate to have made friends here. Thank you for all the lovely words about the moderators from you and everyone else. I know each and every one of them does their job efficiently and with love and the site is a testimony of that. Awesome job everyone.

Moderator or not, I know I have interacted with many a ILite and always have found it rewarding - it is incredible the camaraderie that is between people here and what amazes me most is the solidarity that they have and how protective and well wishing are ILites of one another. Thanks to that, I have formed some good friendships and met some incredible people.

I do want to take each one by name and wish but entering so late will only make it hard. So here is a thank you to each and every one of you ILites and a big hug to all fellow moderators for the incredible job you do and super moderators are just that....SUPER, a double hug to you!

5 people like this.
  10. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot my dear Quebec for all the nice things you have said.
    There is something about Krishna that gives him this perpetual aura of youth. It is difficult to imagine myself as one with a white beard! Krishna being a north Indian must be clean shaven too which I never was. But you are very right about being called 'Sir'. I really do not know how it all started and who started it. I have reconciled myself to it and as you say it puts me under some kind of a straight jacket and that cramps my style at times. Mercifully there are a few like you who do not add this appendage to me. Aruna has solved the problem by addressing me as CS!
    Sri

6 people like this.