Appreciating our moderators.

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Arunarc, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites

As our Indusladies Anniversary is just around the corner, we thought why not say something good about the people who have been working day in and out in making our community clean, comfortable and friendly for all.
    I am putting down a few names of the moderators,who have been serving our community actively for quite sometime and might have interacted with most of you on one or more issues.

I invite you all to come forward and appreciate these moderators.

Please write a few lines of appreciation about them. How friendly they are, how they make you comfortable around the forums, how they guided you when you were new to IL etc etc..

Dil kholkar appreciate kaaro, we are sure, this small gesture by you will really make these moderators feel, how much we thank them in making our experience in IL worthwhile.

Srama
    Who is a moderator of Ideal Indian home forum. She provides information to you on gardening, how to decor your homes, how to improve them and how to keep your house neat and clean.

Knbg
    Who has taken the whole of USA & Canada under her wings who discuss any topics related to this. She is a moderator of General discussion- USA & Canada forum plus is looking after Indian Fashion Trends Forum

Vasumathy
    Who is a moderator of Pregnancy, Labor & delivery forum. Who is ready to help any lady who comes to her forum, encourages her, provide all the information that she needs and also prays for those who wish to conceive.

Sritas
    Who is a moderator for those ladies who wish to work from home. To be frank even I have not interacted with her much. But she helps those who are in need of work, who cannot go out to earn a few penny, but wish to support they family financially.

Mimur9
    Moderator of health and wellness forum. Who provides tips to have healthy food, gives us some home remedies to cure our illness, who helps us to improve our health and always be fit.

Chitra29
    Moderator of hobbies, art and craft forum. Which is the most busiest forum. She works round the clock to help these hyper active ladies. Providing them with links, tips anything that is related with art and craft. You name it and she is there to help you in any field.

Yashikushi
    Does this moderator needs an introduction........ I doubt, she is a moderator of painting, Indian beauty tips forums. She provides with so many design for our paintings, embroidery work etc. Provides us with useful tips to beautify our self.

Puni88
    Moderator of Music, dance Movies & TV forum. What to say about this member :)) who has all the chatpatti khabar of Bollywood, Hollywood and Tollywood. Where the ladies love to read these gossips.

Vjbunny
    Who is the moderator of Parenting & kids. You know how these little ducklings keep they mother's on toes and she has to handle these moms Providing them with information how to handle these little angels, what food to give them, how to take care of them, etc etc.....

AnitaP
    Moderator of another hyperactive forum, Marriage, Spouse & in laws forum. A person who has lots of patience and who solve problems of so many people around.

Alright friends, the above list is just about the moderators with whom we have been interacting very actively since last two months but if you feel there is someone else, please feel free to add her name and write few words of appreciation about her too.

Thanks and looking forward for your contribution.

39 people like this.

2. newsoul

newsoul Bronze IL'ite

Really appreciate all the good work by all the moderators! This is a very useful forum/website and kudos to all who keep it running smoothly for so many years!
    I'd like to add Shanvy for her great contribution in the Schools and Real estate forums. Great work!
    And thank you all moderators and all contributors!

5 people like this.
  3. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna mam,

First i want to congratulate IL for adding one more anniversary..

I took this opportunity to appreciate our Moderators, who actively guide US in their respective forum..

Before that i would like to add Saishakthi sister and Shanvy for their enormous contribution in Religious forum, weightloss forum..

Srama- I have interacted quite many times through posts or through PM, she is such lovely friend, who will reply promptly and give lots of ideas...
    Knbg- She is another gal, who is always there to help not only new buddies to USA and also organize the forum by collecting very old threads related to many things like gold/DMV and so on..so sweet of you bhargs..
    Anitap- Ohh god, she is always there to give some humorous replies with solutions to OP in relationship forums...
    Saishakthi sister- She has lots of patience in bringing all SAI devotees under one roof and she is very well organized in conducting lots of events in religious forum..
    Shanvy- Shanti akka, she always boosts our energy with her kind words..and gives lots of motivation

All moderators are well appreciable for their contribution to OUR IL..

Sravani

9 people like this.
  4. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

All of these ladies are doing a wonderful job moderating these forums. I would like to give a special shout out to Vasumathy for patiently answering each and every post in the pregnancy/ttc forum. Ladies are blessed to have someone like her to answer every query that comes her way.

Anita, I have seen so many of her posts in the marriage forum and she is hilarious. Love her quips a lot.

Great job you guys! :thumbsup

6 people like this.
  5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Warm appreciations to all our moderators.. It's a great effort every day by them to keep the forum clean ..

My personal wishes to vasumathy who has helped, guided, encouraged and congratulated me in every single moment of my TTC journey.. My thanks and gratitude to her..

Also I have seen several of yashikushis posts and seen the wonderful picture collections she posts.. Gives a new idea to creatively beautify oneself.. Thanks yashi

7 people like this.
  6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Newsoul and Sravani

As Shanvy is no more a moderator now so I did not mention her name. But thank you so much for adding her name here. She is one all rounder here in IL . Her contribution was not in just 1 or 2 forums but in all the forums, let it be about money matters, or about kids she is good in kitchen also who knows a lot about share market. She is into hobbies as well as a good poet and a good writer. Hats off to this lady. I can list her as super woman.

As we have not mentioned about the new moderators too here. But thank you for bringing in Saishakhti. Even before she became a moderator her contribution in IL was going on. A wonderful woman whom I have come across.

11 people like this.
  7. coxbravi

coxbravi New IL'ite

Even though I am just a few days old in this forum, I could smell class and purpose in participation..
    keep it up

2 people like this.
  8. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

friends, hats off to ur efforts.

andal

4 people like this.
  9. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

I mostly post in the relationships forum and hence, can tell about Anitap that she is a wonderful mod, handles threads well (especially the trolls!) :thumbsup

The best thing about her is that she can give very good guidance in few words, making it humorous and at the same time apt. :)

7 people like this.
  10. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

A big applause to all these wonderful women of IL Moderator Community !!

I have had the most wonderful opportunity not only interacting with some of these special ladies but have also met them in person !! Naming a few here..........Sritas Shanta, Yashikushi Saroj, Shanvy Shanti. These lovely ladies (hey girls dont get annoyed with me for addressing you as ladies but definitely you are FIRST LADY in my heart and thanks for accepting my friendship and being in touch always !!)

I am not so fortunate and missed meeting Mimur Mira, VJBunny Vijaya, KNBG Bhargavi but have interacted with them via other means !!

Yet to meet Chitra29, Srama, Puni88 and yourself Aruna !!

Since I dont visit IL much these days as regularly as before have not had the opportunity to meet the new Moderators.

My best wishes and appreciation for the ENTIRE MODERATOR COMMUNITY !!

Your services have been so rewarding and the time you girls put into IL to help the community grow definitely needs a STANDING OVATION !!

Gool Luck girls,,,,,,,,,,

13 people like this.