1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Apple cider vinegar for dandruff????

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by goodu, Feb 15, 2010.

1. goodu

goodu New IL'ite

Hi ladies.. Does apple cider vinegar really helpful for dandruff??

I searched over net.. there so many reviews and success stories about using ACV for dandruff, hair soft, hair boucy..

if yes.. Please tell me the correct procedure to apply on my scalp to get rid of dandruff.. Bec today my dandruff getting more and fall on my body, face and getting itching all over...

Help me ladies.. i can't able to use fenugreek, lemon, curd bec i have sinus problem if i used it, i will catch cold immediately..:drowning

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

ive heard that it works, my roommate uses it, she just applies it on her scalp after washing it and rinses it with cold water.

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello goodu,
    Here's my share of help :)
    * To remove the dirt and other matter from your hair you can use one fourth cup of apple cider vinegar in one gallon of condensed water. This can be stored in the refrigerator and can be used every two weeks for clean, smooth, silky and shiny hair. The proper way to use this solution is to wet your hair with warm water, shampoo it later rinse it. Pour two cups of this mixture and leave it in your hair for sometime. The last stage is to rinse your hair with cold-water...:thumbsup