1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Apartments/townhomes and schools in Plano/Frisco

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by dallasfrisco, Mar 31, 2010.

1. dallasfrisco

dallasfrisco New IL'ite

Hi,

I have 2 kids, one will be going to the 3rd and the other to the 1st grade in the coming school year.

I would like to have any kind of info. regarding the schools(elementary and middle schools) in Plano/Frisco. Anybody having kids going to elementary schools in Plano/Frisco, please give me some inputs/reviews.

Based on that, I would have to rent an apartment/townhome ASAP in Plano/Frisco and any suggestions on this is also highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

2. vidyasriram

vidyasriram Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    There are good schools in Plano check out a=Andrews, Skaggs, Riddle, Gull edge, Mathews and rice is good for middle. For Andrews u can look at Mc dermott place apartments.

3. dallasfrisco

dallasfrisco New IL'ite

Thx Vidhya. Any idea about subdivisions where I can look at for houses that feed to Skaggs or Andrews??

TIA.

4. Radhikka

Radhikka New IL'ite

Hi
    I will be moving to Plano in august from Bloomington, Il. I was thinking of Skaggs, Wyatt, Bethany or Centennial for my son who will be going to 3rd grade. Any suggestions on 3 bedroom apt or town house that will feed into these schools? Thanks.
    Radhikka