Apartments near Billabong school

Discussion in 'Housing' started by manjukanth, Jan 17, 2009.

1. manjukanth

manjukanth Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Can somebody tell me which is the best place to live near Billabong school.
    We prefer apts. Is there any near the school?

Thanks

2. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I just replied to ur post on billabong school. There are quite a few apartment complexes in Thiruvanmiyur area. they are really good ones. If you venture out a little bit further there are a lot of good apartment complexes on LB road and Adayar area. I know a lot of people come from those places to Billabong. The school also provides transportation to those areas as far as MRC nagar and even beyond that. The only problem there is if u go further down Thirvanmiyur, is the traffic which can be bad and the time taken for ur kids to reach the school will be more. It might take a good 20-30 mts to get to Injambakkam. Thiruvanmiyur is a good area in my opnion and closer to Billabong too.

Hope this helps.

Jothi.

3. rameshbellie

rameshbellie New IL'ite

Hi,
    i own an apartment next to bilabong school, neelangarai. I wish to sell the same. It is around 2545 sq.ft @ 6500/sq.ft. I also have a villa and apartment in a gated community for rent which is also very close to the school. . Tks. Ramesh.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009
  4. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi Ramesh,
    We are also planning to move to Chennai. Could you give me more details about your apt for sale and also the one that is for rent. I would like to know more about the amenities..

Thanks,

Vidyaa