1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apartments in Redwood city

Discussion in 'Housing in Bay Area' started by rixa, Apr 12, 2010.

1. rixa

rixa New IL'ite

Hi I am Rixa,

We ( my and my husband) currently staying in San Jose. He got new project in Redwood city, and we decided to move over there to avoid commute.

Can anybody suggest good affordtable apartments/communities ( it will be great if indian community/apartment) at Redwood city ?

As we dont have car and not planning to have one in near future we are considering Redwood city only and not neighbourhood.

If you can share your knowledge on this it will be great help for us.

Regards,
    Rixa

2. shrilaxmi

shrilaxmi New IL'ite

hi rixa.........
    now where are you.
    u got apartment ,i want u r help ,
    im also came redwood city last monday so plz tell me
    good apartment ,indian stores, indian community. my hobby work here so we cant go any way ,we dont have car ,this city is very new to me .
    so immidetly do mail im waiting.

shrilaxmi

3. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Hi Shrilaxmi,

If you noticed, this is an year old thread, so may be you wont get quick reply. Try checking threads in the Bay Area forum.

Compared to Redwood City, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara and San Jose have huge Indian population. Where are you staying now? The closest to redwood city would be mountain view. As far as I know, there is an indian store near to Caltrain station in Redwood city. There is a belt of Indian stores in El Camino Real from mountian view to Santa Clara. Also for transportation, you can rely on Caltrain, or lightrail from Mountain View or there are bus services too, but may be not frequent.

May be the ladies at the Bay Area forum will come up with better suggestions. Have a nice stay in the south bay. Beautiful place and weather, you'll love it!

Indu

4. pavithracal

pavithracal New IL'ite

Hi i am pavithra..

I hope we will be moving to bay area next month..my husband's office is located in redwood city..
    Can anyone suggest good indian community apartments in Sunnyvale or redwood city?

5. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pavithra,
    Welcome to BayArea.
    About apartments in Sunnyvale, dont worry you would find Indians in most of the apartments. So it would be a good idea if you focus on commuting ease and your budget. Let me know if you need any other info.
    Hope you enjoy your stay here.

6. pinkuveena

pinkuveena New IL'ite

Hello,

im staying in Arches community (wildwood ave, sunnyvale), if anyone of you staying in same complex/condo, plz reply here as I'm looking for new friends around here.

Thanks In Advance!

7. pinkuveena

pinkuveena New IL'ite

im staying in Arches community (wildwood ave, sunnyvale), if anyone of you staying in same community, plz reply here as I'm looking for new friends around here.