1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Apartment With Indian Community In Alpharetta

Discussion in 'Indians in Atlanta' started by Hemalathasri, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Hemalathasri

Hemalathasri New IL'ite

Hello All,

This is Hema. Last week I have arrived to Alpharetta with my 2 kids and husband.

Right now we are looking for an rental apartment in Alpharetta area which is having good Indian community. In addition we are looking for 2 Bed and 2 apartment with good ambiance and shopping centres + indian stores covering in 2 mile radius from the place apartment located.

Please do share me if you have any know apartments which met above requirement. Thank You.

Regards,

Hemalatha

2. TamilgirlUS

TamilgirlUS New IL'ite

Hello Hema,
    I'm Satya. Welcome to GA. I'm brand new to this indusladies. This is my first post too.
    Did you find any apartment in Alpharetta? We live in Woodbridge with lot of Indian people. There are India grocery, restaurants, publix store in walking distance. There are couple of apartments near by too.
    hope this will help you.
    good luck with your apartment finding.
    Satya

gknew likes this.
  3. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I live in vinnings and there is no Indian crowd here. I am planning to move to a apartment where there is more Indian crowd around. Is alpharetta crowded with Indians? Do you know any other place?
    Thanks.

4. TamilgirlUS

TamilgirlUS New IL'ite

Hi,
    Me and my hubby moved to Alpharetta last year.. Its nice here..Alpharetta is like mini India..there are lots of Indian. Indian restaurants, Indian grocery and good schools for kids...

gknew likes this.
  5. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

That's nice...even we have moved here last year...my kid feels very bore as he don't have any frnds nearby...will chkout alphatetta area...anyways, our lease gonna end in the current place..we planning to move to a community with good Indian crowd...
    Thanks for ur inputs..
    -Girija

6. Priya2017

Priya2017 New IL'ite

Hi ladies
    I along with my husband and kid will be moving to Alpharetta from Bangalore next month. Can you please let me know some good schools in near by area. I have a 3 yr old kid. Are there any Indian school. Any information on this will be helpful.
    Thanks

gknew likes this.
  7. TamilgirlUS

TamilgirlUS New IL'ite

Welcome Priya,
    As I mentioned above there are nice apartments in and around Alpharetta..We live in Woodbridge with lot of indians. Schools, indian grocery stores, restaurants are also close by too. There are other apartments close to our community Belmont,Woodheaven with indians too..

8. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi
    I have a 3rd grader son and 3yrs old daughter. I had been there in California ,SFO bay area for around 4 yrs till 2014. then moved to Las Vegas . compared to sfo I don't like Vegas as less amount of Indians here and my kids don't have chance to interact with people. we have another choice of moving to Georgia. My husband office is located in Alpharetta,30004. So ladies can you suggest me whether Alpharetta is the place which is similar to SFO (where I don't feel missing SFO)?
    1.If it so what are all the areas where more indians are there?
    2. Can you suggest good rating elementary school and clean & decent apartment near to my husband office.(my preference will be good rating elementary school and decent apartment should be near by)
    3.if suppose to own the house what's is the price range of 3&4 bed house in a decent,good school ratings area?

Friends who have experiences in my above doubts Can you please drop your your valuable information/suggestions here? your information will give me to take a good decision about my moving ..
    Thanks in advance

9. aarthizone

aarthizone Silver IL'ite

Hi I have 7 yrs old son and 2and 1/2yrs old daughter. I had been there in California bay area for around 4 yrs till 2014. then moved to Las Vegas . compared to sfo I don't like Vegas as less amount of Indians here and my kids don't have chance to interact with people. we have another choice of moving to Atlanta . So ladies can you suggest me 1.whether Atlanta is the place which is similar to SFO (where I don't feel missing SFO)?
    2.If it so what are all the areas where more indians are there?
    3.what's the approx. rent of 2bed decent apartmemt which is near to elementary school?
    4.if suppose to own the house what's is the price range of 3&4 bed house in a decent,good school ratings area?
    5. which elementary school is preferable both in ratings and more indian kids ? (im looking for schools in alpharetta city )

Friends who have experiences in my above doubts Can you please drop your your valuable information/suggestions here? your information will give me to take a good decision about my moving ..
    Thanks in advance

10. KritiJaiswal05

KritiJaiswal05 New IL'ite

Hi,myself kriti and am mom of 4 year old boy and we are moving to Alpharetta by the end of this month.Plz can anyone suggest any good reasonable apartment with enough indian community and near by school. My hisband work address will be 30004 so we are looking something close to office .I wud be really grateful if someone can give some references.Thanks in advance