1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

anyonee from Harrison towers, somerset,nj

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by swku_2000, May 9, 2006.

1. swku_2000

swku_2000 New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I know this might look a little stupid!!
    I am based in somerset,nj and I live in Harrison Towers on easton ave..
    I see a lot of Indians here..but never had a courage to approach them..bcoz i generally see them with families..going for shopping..etc during odd hours..

I know our indusladies has many NJ people..so any one who stays in Harrison Tower please reply to this message..
    so that I can get in touch with you..

Thanks,
    Swati.

2. nehalwaghela

nehalwaghela New IL'ite

hi swati,
    this is nehal waghela....just moved in to harrison tower last week. where are u in harrison tower??i too saw many indian family here. lets know each othe better....and we can accompany eachother.reply soon.

reagards,
    nehal.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  3. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear NJ gals,

Please do not mistake me.I find many of you giving your addresses freely in this forum along with email ids and even phone numbers sometimes.Please realise that we are not the only people browsing thru' this website.There may be many outsiders who may not even be members browsing this site.If all info is available to them freely,they may misuse it.You may even find yourself in a dangerous position since you are providing all information on the internet.

Internet is not a very safe place many times.Please do not get me wrong.I have written this in your interest only.

4. nehalwaghela

nehalwaghela New IL'ite

thanks sunita.i realised my mistake.

5. hiyer31

hiyer31 New IL'ite

I am an Indian and married. Originally from Bombay. I work in Somerset area and just checked out Harrison Towers and wanted opinions about this place. Is this place good? Is the Management helpful? Is there any pest - roaches related issues etc here? Is the maintenance service good?

In other words is there anything to worry about in this place? The apartment looked nice to me at least. So need to know insider information which might help make a decision.

6. bhavgos

bhavgos New IL'ite

Dear
    Did u end up taking that apartment....I am interested in that apt. too...looking for some members here who can share their experiences...internet tells me that there is a big roaches/bug problem in that complex..is that true?