1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

MM.. I visited this thread after a long time..I read in India forums that Rashmi aka Taps has been demanding that her character shud be shown in positive...Their real life romance is the biggest culprit for the show sinking...Anyways...This serial is just crap..:bonk

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

hey ais_1982,

dont tell me that Taps is demanding a "Happy Ending" with veer and herself becoming a couple...nahhiiiiiiiiiiiiii :drowning

:idontgetit:this serial is going down the drain day by day....bakwas show; they should wrap up the serial yaar its high time.....:eek:mg: these creatives show everything and anything :bang

3. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

ais_1982 and sweety, i think because of rashmi's demand only they have introduced new villains like satya and sanchi i think. now they will continue the serial by their crooked plans. what's the matlap of uttaran now. i feel like slapping that iccha every time when i see her. according to me the heroine tina dutta looks like a school kid and her talks are even more childish, rashmi is a better actress though she is given the negative role. what do u think?

4. ais_1982

ais_1982 Silver IL'ite

5. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

ais_1982, IS IT? Then this serial is gonna be dragged for another few years. I think it's high time i stopped watching it

6. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

Hi friends, did u watch last day's episode. it's revealed that sanchi and satya are there to take revenge from bundela parivar and teach wicked tapasya a lesson. they like iccha. i think they will put light to tapasya's raaz and selfish motives now

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Ohh so Satya-Saanchi are here to take revenge on the Bundela's ?? still no clue as to why or what. But what hav they got to do with Taps....probably enemity b/w Taps and the brother-sister duo will be another track....GOD this is so boring :bonk

8. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

yes sweety, it has become a usual serial now. by the way satya n sanchi's mom looks like damini in the photo.may b she was a maid in bundela family. seeing these serials i am scared of my maid now.hope her kids wont come to take revenge on me later for scolding the maid for being a kaamchor!

9. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

The script writer is struggling to show something or the other and drag the story. Veer who is completely in love with iccha gives her doubts by showing concern to tapasya giving a lame excuse to keep the word he has given to Jogi thakur. And that too without telling iccha! it doesnt make any sense why he cant tell iccha his intension and make her convinced! Nowadays they are showing as if Veer and iccha are not at all in touch with each other. And the whole family has forgotten abt Vansh and his death. also where is Divya? has she got separated from Jogi and settled abroad? may be she has taken Masoom also with her.I dont know why they introduced her into this story!

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

:eek:mg: definitely the CV's have lost it....otherwise they wouldnt drag this serial so much.....i think veer-tappu's real life romance has taken a toll on this serial.remember someone mentioning that Tappu had requested post her wedding that her character be made positive else she will put down her papers Witsend....so CV's have got that brother-sister duo to complete the negativity....ufffffffff so damn boring :bonk

PS: am not watching the serial, but just read the updates...that itself is so damn boring :bang