1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

It's going good the irony is in real life Tapasya and Veer are lovers and r engaged, where as veer doesnot talk to Ichha in real life .

wow, this is a news to me...i feel very pity om itchki...her voice is too horible in the show..isn`t it? is it her original voice?

2. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

yea it is Ichcha's original voice in the show and it quivers a lot....Ichcha looks very beautiful as long as she smiles or says her dialogues without showing her teeth....:crazy that girl's teeth are really in a bad shape.....she definitely needs a dentist appointment immediately :spin

3. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

uttaran doesnt make any sense nowadays anymore. why introducing new characters when the old one's problems are not yet solved! and who will bring strangers to their house without proper background checking! and why mai treating ichha badly when she has not done anything wrong and a evil minded tappu who is vansh's killer is brought back home and treated well. it doesnt make any sense in mai thinking vansh is taking birth again thru tapp's womb when she's the reason for his death! i hate even the sight of mai! compared to the heroine iccha i like tappu's acting better. ichha doesnt have a bold nature and she's a fool!

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

5. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

at last, nandish and rashmi got married...will the story move in same direction (tappu in negative role) even after their marriage? :bonk

6. narmadhamano

narmadhamano New IL'ite

hey it is really very interesting now

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Can somebody tell wat is the latest happng in Uttaran....have not been watching it from some time :)

8. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

ohh noo they have introduced satyaveer and sanchi as negative characters now, as if taps and nani were not enough!:spin Now what will happen to iccha and veer?are they in trouble again:bowdown . Have u all noticed that damini(icchas mom) always wears the same saree in all episodes? Both taps and ichki r sweet but i am not in favour of taps because she plays a negative role. I think they should end the show showing ichha and veer living happily ever after and taps geeting her own prince charming!:idea

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

i read somewhere that Taps is not carrying veer's child...:hide: OMG wat the hell is the serial showing :drowning who is that Sanchi and Satya, dont know but the story didnt make sense to me at all.......:spin

10. nishatw

nishatw Senior IL'ite

yes sweety, the story has deviated from the main thread and going somewhere now. I cant believe the stupidity of Mai and others in Bundela family believing that it's Vansh who's going to be born as Tapp's baby! She only persuaded him to commit suicide and how easily the script writer makes deviations and plans as if viewers are fools or suffer from amnesia! Also, he forgot that tapps had just got out on bail but the case will be there. also, how come the viewers can believe that Sid will keep quiet about tap's sins in the court>