1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching uttaran on colors

Discussion in 'TV' started by sweety17, Apr 20, 2010.

1. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Tappu is staying in some slum area with no food, water,money or job!!

but being tappu she will definitely find her way out :rotfl

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  2. pihusangma

pihusangma New IL'ite

It is indeed nice that that director of Uttaran is showing us this drastic reversal of circumstances. But why does everything have to be in absolute extremes? Why cannot there be a moderation in the portrayal? Did Tappu not have a single acquaintance, friend or relative with whom she could stay? Why do these serials only show the protagonist and his/her family?
    Is it not too much to show that Tapasya Thakur has ended up in a slum where one of her maids stay! I mean it is good to see Tapasya’s condition and she surely deserved it- but do these things ever happen in real life? Do wrong-doers ever get punished in this way in reality?

3. anandisingh

anandisingh Senior IL'ite

I loved it when Rathore told Tapasya that she lacked patience badly. Whatever Rathore said was absolutely right and should have been told to her a long time back.

But, otherwise, I think Uttaran is getting disgusting by the day.:bonk Ichha goes on reminiscing. Everybody else seems to have disappeared from the house. There is a foul tie-up between Pushkar and Masoom, of which Nanima has become aware lately. Tapasya has landed herself a job- her salary is R6000 per month!

I don’t think I would watch this serial for long. Even if I do, I would tune in once a week just to get an update.

4. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

i think they wanted to show wat life is when catapulted, so Tappu goes on to stay where Ichha actually hails from - SLUMS!!

yea and i agree it is getting boring...watching Ichha is a punishment actually...that girl doesnt have a mind of her own or infact a stable mind.

Confronting veer to maintain bhabhi-devar relationship and then feels bad whn he does it.....getting really boring yaar she and her style of living....i mean it is too much dont you think :rant

That Masoom girl is so unconvincing...her acting is awful and her expressions are miserable...:drowning

If they dont have any story its high time they end the serial with Tappu realising her mistake and asking everyone for forgiveness and getting veer-ichha married you know with the tag "and they lived happily ever after" :bonk

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  5. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

Read the latest updates in some forum that Veer will leave Ichha and go out of the house. :hide: But after a lot of high tension drama and persuasion finally veer-ichha agree to get married. But in the mean time Tappu is left homeless without any money/job. So she finally decides to come home. :biglaugh

When she comes home she realises that veer-ichha marriage preparations are on and as usual she cant take her failure.so she plays spoilsport by claiming that she is pregnant with Veer's child. :drowning

This show is going down the drain day by day. i aready stopped watching it,just reading the updates in forums. Not worth watching anyways:bang

6. piyagupta

piyagupta Senior IL'ite

Thanks Sweety!! I owe you a lot for warning me of the disgusting turn that Uttaran is about to take! I felt really disgusted when I saw Ichha crying and lamenting about her behavior with Veer. It is all getting so predictable and utterly pathetic. Why can directors not think of something unique and new?

The possibility that Sweety mentions is really scary! That way this serial will go on and on with Tapasya continuing with her wrong-doings and Ichha suffering indefinitely!! I don’t think Uttaran is going to have many viewers in the near future. This is what happens when you drag serials indefinitely!
    :thumbsdown

7. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

yea Piya, this serial is dragging on like forever....:eek:mg:

even after going through a lot of difficulties,still if Tapasya behaves the same way, then there is no use of the serial in the first place.:bang

Tapasya is already thrown out of her house, sasural's house, left with no home, job, money, frens, well wishers and above all responsible for her BIL's death. and still she is going to do what she does always makes no sense. :idontgetit:

Tapasya is deprived of everything,she has nothing i mean what more can she lose to realise her mistakes :rant

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  8. Sravanthi28

Sravanthi28 Silver IL'ite

Uttaran is getting pathetic day by day but i definately appreciate the makeup man of leading stars. have seen tappu in another dance show ... she doesn't look that beautiful .. and echa's face looks so different now .. no where near her look in the beginning.she looks pretty even in white sarees. And they show the 2 leading ladies very hot in sarees.

9. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

anyone watched Uttaran lately?? i have stopped watching this serial....after reading in some forum abt Tappu's re-entry to her house and her pregnancy track i felt disgusted and stopped watching this serial :bang

just curious to know how much more low this serial has stooped :drowning

10. sweety17

sweety17 Gold IL'ite

the recent trailers show that veer is marrying Iccha - i think the lady in ghungat is her finally

so wat i read in a forum is gonna happen really.....it might take a leap i read that veer-iccha get married, Tappu wont be able to stop this wedding, and then she realises that she is actually pregnant but no one believes her that it is veer's child,

here veer-iccha also have a girl and same story will repeat ,Iccha's girl will be rich and tappu's girl will live on Iccha's daughter's uttaran...... liked it?? :spin

yea thats why even i stopped watching this serial :drowning