1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone using T-Mobile cellphone connection?

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Bay Area' started by writeme, Jan 15, 2008.

1. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

I am thinking of choosing a T-Mobile connection - with 2 year contract. Before doing so, I would like to know how is the signal strength and call quality while using T-Mobile. Does it work fine in Bay Area - especially around San Francisco and San Jose?

T-Mobile subscribers, can you please advise??<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

2. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Hi,

We have had the T-Mobile family share plan for almost two years now. the service in the bay area is ok. some dropped / missed calls but nothing major. Once connected the call quality is very clear.

Mythraeyi

3. selviik

selviik Senior IL'ite

Hi,

U can chk for the signal strength in your area by clicking the below link and typing the appropriate city name. Unsupported Browser

This is my 2 cents though ladies(Tmobile subscribers) from this area might help from their personal experience.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  4. writeme

writeme Silver IL'ite

Thankyou Mythreyi and Selvi. I too checked the t-mobile website to find if bay area is covered. I found mixed reviews in various websites about signal strength and voice clarity. So I thought if the ladies in this site also contribute their experiance, it would ease my decision making!!

5. whiteroses

whiteroses Junior IL'ite

Hi
    I am looking for information on T mobile - family share plan. how much does it cost monthly?
    Thanks

6. OCdesigirl

OCdesigirl Gold IL'ite

DH and I are paying $90.00 per month with 1000 minutes and unlimited web and texting, we do not have any issues with our signal strength or call quality when we visit the bay area. Hope this helps.