Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Dear luvkushdust,

I have few doubts,please clarify.
    1.i have irregular periods ,after using these medicines, wil my periods come regularly.
    2.when we are under this treatment ,if we get fever or some thing how can we override as we should not have other medicines.
    3.when the treatment will start after getting periods or before..
    4.should men also follow the diet(rice gruel)
    5.i am working women ,will it be problem to take the treatment.bcoz i travel in bus to office.

Thank u.

2. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Dear Komalavali
    1)The medicine given here are for entire purification of reproductive system without any side effects,i hope this clarifies problem like pcos or other irregularities i think first medicine for women i mentioned in my 2nd post in page 4 (clearly explained).its a cleansing process and for which u a need complete rest for a week since you have loose motions and you feel complete tired(damn)
    2) You can have your usual medicine for eg if you have fever or cold its not going to affect you.( med is for utreus). :)
    3)Treatment is started right any day after your fourth day of your last period.:)
    4)"Men should follow diet" yes i suppose.our home food is permitted without much masala,oil, chilly. Vegetarian and of couse no (non veg,drinking ,alcohol,smoking etc)and especially for women permitted veggies (which i mentioned in my 2nd post)follow up to the point as they are indian orgin vegetables.Once commencement of the pathyam or diet women will not feel like eating anything (my experience).
    5)Doc will ask you to take leave which he say must.I recommend a short long leave at least 15 days (if possible) as first week damn tired and loosies and second week medicine are different but taking bath in mid afternoon and diet.if tat is not possible u need to take leave from ur work at least a week till you finish first course of med(phase-1). Once done with complete course till phase 3 u will feel really confident...:2thumbsup:

Happy baby dust
    Luvkushdust

1 person likes this.
  3. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Yes of course Ayurveda "life-knowledge"is a worth treatment procedure :thumbsupwithout sideaffects:mrgreen:
    Happy baby dust
    Luvkushdustfriendssmiley

1 person likes this.
  4. KhushiKhurana

KhushiKhurana New IL'ite

Re: is ayurvedic treatment is effective to get conceive ?

If the problem is with the hormones then ayurvedic treatments can help. However late the result might be do not discontinue any course of treatment which deals with the hormonal levels.

5. KhushiKhurana

KhushiKhurana New IL'ite

If the problem is with the hormones (PCO) thenayurvedic treatments can help. However late the result might be do notdiscontinue any course of treatment which deals with the hormonal levels.

6. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Dear Luvkushdust,

Thank u so much for ur replyideasmiley.This weekend i am going to ponnan poosari.Will update u once come back.

7. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Dear
    All are utmost welcome :hatsoffI can share my experience which help you to solve your issuses.......in any feild.:2thumbsup:
    regards
    Luvkushdustfriendssmiley

8. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Dear luvkushdust,

I visited ponnan poosari and doctor gave medicines and explained..but i could not understand some points..even though i felt good becoz u r there to help me :wave.

I want to start the course coming sunday onwards..
    I have some more doubts dear..pls reply

1.what should i do if i get the periods after starting the treatment.Do u have any idea whether we can stop or proceed to the treatment after getting the periods.

2.After completing NO:3 treatment(9th day to next 7 days),if i dont get periods,what diet plan i have to follow and should i wait till i get the periods and take that small bottle when i get period

3.we have to take that small bottle medicine on the second of periods for 4 days and take the rice gruel.But after those 4 days what diet plan we have follow..

4.for Rice gruel ,which rice we should use raw rice or half boiled rice.

Could u pls tell me know dear

Regards,

Komalavalli.

9. divyarnair

divyarnair Silver IL'ite

If you are aged above 30, please dont wait for Ayurveda treatment,as it is slow.With advanced age every month your chances are getting low as good eggs will be lost.So go for advanced treatment without wasting much time.The lesson i have learned is that the sooner the better.

10. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Dear Komalavali
    As i was out of station for few days couldn't reply to your message.I am sorry
    1) generally medicine is taken after or before periods only.Take as per doc recommendation.
    2) usual food with less spice,no non veg.
    3)usual food dear as i mentioned in my post 11
    About Strict Medicine Regime and Diet........[​IMG]
    WOMAN

This is a kind of cleansing treatment where medicine is taken as prescribed by vaidhyar(doc).there are 5 phase totally
    Phase one............
    *These medcine has to be taken for 7 days on mornings with kashayam + oil and before sleeping only oil
    *without bath only hot sponge bath.
    *hot gruel or rice porridge has to be taken with black salt and only these veggies allowed (elephant Yam,horse gram,plaintain (un ripe/green version) ,bitter gourd boiled in black salt turmeic and black pepper allowed)with stove grilled plain urad papad(not flavour one)
    *Complete rest since u ve loose motions 5-6 times and will be too tired need help from others
    *u can drink jeera water boiled,porridge water and plain tea no milk and other stuff.
    *use warm water for toilet purpose.
    *u can use jaggery or sugar along with medicine hence the oil is of bitter taste.
    Phase two.......[​IMG]*on 8th day "no med " but diet same as above
    *can take bath in the afternoon
    Phase three.....(from 9th day onwards for a week)[​IMG]
    from 9th day there is oil which has to be consumed morning on empty stomach and after dinner before going to bed
    * can take bath in hot water at noons
    *have to follow same diet with lilttle bit change that those veggies except horse gram (avoid horse gram for phase three)can be stir fried in pure virgin oil (coconut oil prefered) with mustard,turmeric ,black salt and black pepper.
    Phase four.......(periods time)gigglingsmiley[COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR]*consume med given in small bottles [B]from the second day of your periods and follow[B]phase one diet
    *medicine only for [B]night before bed
    *medicine has to be followed[B] for four days
    *can take bath in morning
    .................................................. .................................................. .................
    [COLOR=#0000ff]MAN[/COLOR][IMG]http://www.indusladies.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG][B][COLOR=#0000ff]
    Phase five......
    *[/COLOR]A teaspoon of powder has to be mixed with milk and consumed at night one bottle per month.
    *[SIZE=2]No[/SIZE] smoking, drinking, non veg ,egg and curdavoid spicy oil masalas.
    *drink plenty of boiled cool water
    ......................................................................................................
    [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    4)you can drink normal sona masoori rice with lot of water added to it
    keralite use red boiled rice.which u ve to pressure cook it for 5-6 whistles.or podi ari kanji can be drunk easyily available in super market comes in many brands double horse,nirapara etc
    Happy baby dust to you

I visited ponnan poosari and doctor gave medicines and explained..but i could not understand some points..even though i felt good becoz u r there to help me .

I want to start the course coming sunday onwards..
    I have some more doubts dear..pls reply

1.what should i do if i get the periods after starting the treatment.Do u have any idea whether we can stop or proceed to the treatment after getting the periods.

2.After completing NO:3 treatment(9th day to next 7 days),if i dont get periods,what diet plan i have to follow and should i wait till i get the periods and take that small bottle when i get period

3.we have to take that small bottle medicine on the second of periods for 4 days and take the rice gruel.But after those 4 days what diet plan we have follow..

4.for Rice gruel ,which rice we should use raw rice or half boiled rice.

Could u pls tell me know dear

1 person likes this.