Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. DeepikaT198

DeepikaT198 New IL'ite

2. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hi...srinidhi007......as u told its bit difficult to manage the diet...I just finish first two phases...i used to have porridge with more water and less rice.....whenever I feel thirsty I used to have this only....may be 4 to 5 time in a day....

Srinidhi007 likes this.
  3. Srinidhi007

Srinidhi007 Silver IL'ite

Dear Lol, thanks a lot for your inputs. do you take something else or only porridge? how do you manage with the tiredness?

My best wishes for you...

4. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Y

Srinidhi007 likes this.
  5. Srinidhi007

Hi Lol, i think we can boil veggies & horse gram with salt and pepper powder and have it. it is mentioned in the procedure copy which Nishikanth gave along with medicine.

No dear, i will not break the diet, after undergoing painful allopathy procedure, this is like a cake walk.

today i had horse gram along with porridge. it taste good. i never thought i would mention horse gram as tastier side dish, but today i realized it. :)

This diet is really a test for our perseverance.

I have one more doubt, in the 2nd phase, i think noon we can have boiled rice, can we take pepper rasam along with rice? can we use tomato and tamarind for preparing rasam?

6. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

Hi shrinidhi....as u told in 2nd phase they have written we can have pepper rasam..bt my case he did correction,told me not to take..so I had only rice n mentioned veggies.....did he say anything like this????if not may be diet will deffer according to case...gud luck for your ttc dear with prayers....plz update how your treatment is goin on.....

7. Srinidhi007

Hi Lol,
    I called him to check, he mentioned not to take rasam. but men can take rasam during phase 2, when they start to take the liquid medicine? do they need to take leave?

Thanks a lot Lol, my prayers are with you too. will keep connected on this.

8. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

shrinidhi......
    Ohh...really...but for my hubby should have that powdered medicine only....the one at bed time with milk....so he don't have much diet plans..he should avoid alcohol,non veg,and curd at night time...

9. lol

lol Junior IL'ite

shrinidhi ......i think they dont have to take leave and all...even we also first Phase only more tired , diarrhea and all....2nd phase no diarrhea even I feel like constipation itself......after 2nd phase everything got normal......

10. Srinidhi007

Dear Lol, they gave one small bottle medicine for my husband, he need to take it for 7days. after that phase, he need to take the powder medicine. my husband got sperm count issue, i believe the medicine is for that.