Anyone Used Clomid For Ovulation...please Help..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by gknew, Sep 17, 2018.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    I have irregular periods and i am TTC for my second child. As i have irregular cycles, my doctor said it's difficult to predict when I ovulate... or i may not ovulate...So she suggested me about Clomid to induce ovulation...I told her that i will try naturally for few months and will go for clomid...But I tried for few months and i didn't succeed yet..So, i am planning to go for clomid..I would like to hear some real reviews about clomid..Is there any side effects? Please share your inputs if you have used before..

Thank you.

2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I used clomid and fell pregnant but unfortunately I miscarried. But couple of my colleagues got pregnant with clomid and had baby successfully.

There r no side effects. You can give it a try. I don't c u in weight loss group. How ru thez days.

gknew likes this.
  3. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the reply @sumalynux..
    I am good..How are you?
    Yeah..I somehow forgot to post it in the weight loss group. But following the walking routine everyday. How s ur weight loss going on? Saw your posts...You are rocking...A very good motivation to all...
    Thanks for the reply about clomid. I am TTC for my second baby. Was little worried about clomid side effects. I will give it a try. Thank you..

sumalynux likes this.