1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Use Face Contour And Highlight Palate In India

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by deepthivinayak1, Dec 24, 2016.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

i am looking for a good collection of contour and highlight palate in India. As I am beginner ,I don't want to invest in high priced one but also looking for good collection one which can contour face and highlight too. Which brand is good and appreciate if you share the link.

2. Shine1

Shine1 New IL'ite

A contour kit is just a darker shade of your skin colour you can even use dark eye shadow and a high lighter light shade or even shades of foundation dark and light to contour and blend

3. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Thanks @Shine1 , I know where it is used and how used but I want to buy a palate in India . I like to know which palatte is best .

4. Shine1

Shine1 New IL'ite

Hi I'm not sure which pallet but test any that stay on well and does not brush away good luck!

5. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

Hi @deepthivinayak1.. I m also a beginner. I recently bought loreal concealer pen true match. I also use it as highlighter. Its very easy to use as it comes like a pen. Its not too pricey as well. You can try a darker shade of it to contour.

6. crainandrea22

crainandrea22 New IL'ite

Hey, If you're looking for cream contour go for L.A girl contour stick or NYX contour stick both give a perfect finish. And if you're looking for powder contour, I'd suggest you to buy Makeup revolution contour palette. I too use it. It's affordable, the shades are perfect and highly pigmented. You can also try Freedom Makeup palette, it's good. You can easily buy both the products online or from nearby stores.