1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone up for New Year targeting abs challenge ?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by pman16, Nov 17, 2014.

1. magads

magads Bronze IL'ite

Sorry, I joined the thread but never responded again. Both my kids have been sick for the whole week.

My plan is to do 45m cardio (elliptical or treadmill) and 10 min AB Sculpt video from Blogilates website. Still haven't figured out a diet plan.

1 person likes this.
  2. supreep

supreep Gold IL'ite

Did 10 min standing workout for belly fat
    10 rounds of Surya namaskars
    10 min kapalbhati

3. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Supreep,

Hope you are doing good. You can come back from vacation and then start your plan..but Im glad to see your commitment to workout and look good for your India trip.

4. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Today could not walk outside due to cold weather but managed to walk for 45 mins inside a mall while shopping. Will try to do a 10 minute video in the evening.

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

hi

sorry for not updating yester day

19 nov- 20 mins walking and 20 min thread mill

20 nov - 30 mins walking 30- thread mill and 30 ab exercise

6. Neets8

Neets8 Junior IL'ite

I am infor it, but my diet involves more of the fat loss than targetting the abs which would actually come in later on. I gained so much weight from being 73kg to 81kg. So despressing.
    I really need a boost up to start my diet and exercise again, hopefully tomarrow will be a positvie day :)

Would be good to get somesoup recipes, the only one I know is basically boiling all vegetables and then blending the mixture and adding salt and pepper.

7. SriKM

SriKM Silver IL'ite

All the best!! I also got down from 83 to 61.8 now... its not that hard.. its just a matter of self-control and determination!! :-o

8. SriKM

SriKM Silver IL'ite

Soups: My fav: I don't make that often..but love it!

chinese version: just a few drops of oil, add grated ginger garlic and grated veggies like beans,carrots,cabbage,capsicum - add soya sauce and chilli sauce, little sugar and salt and pepper, stir fry in high flame and add hot water--> soup ready.. to make it thicker add corn flour

creamy version: few drops of oil(ghee), cauliflower fry it, add 1 tbsp maida and half cup milk,1 one chilli. pressure cook under cauliflower is tender. Grind everything(Except chilli). then add the grinded mixture to pan and add water/milk as per ur taste. plus salt,sugar and pepper-> can use the same version for mushroom,tomato etc.

2 people like this.
  9. sujathagokul

sujathagokul Gold IL'ite

.Hai pman gd thread, keep going. i too wanted to join this thread. Already iam having a 14 days love handle challenge with side planks, bend twist, russian twist along with my gym workouts.

21st nov
    cardio 45 mins
    core exercises 30 mins
    stepboard 30 mins
    love handle challenge day 5

1 person likes this.
  10. reh

reh Platinum IL'ite

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi Pman , I am in for the challenge , whether is too bad and making me lazy. Except 1 and 2 , I will be able to do rest ....[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]1. Cycling in gym 15 mins [/FONT]
    2. Rowing machine - 15 mins
    3. Standing abs - Standing Abs Exercises - 10 Minute Standing Abs Workout to Lose Belly Fat - YouTubeor Home Exercises For Weight Loss - standing abs workout - YouTube or choose from youtube. I do not like to sit and do abs as I feel it is not that effective as standing (my opinion)
    4. Suryanamaskar
    5. Simple bending and touching toes - 25 -50 count
    6. Bending and touching alternate feet - 25-50 count
    7. Burpees (look for youtube video)
    8. Obliques training - any 10 minute video from youtube again.